How to Make An Aspirin-Honey Face Mask
Thanks to the compounds in aspirin and the properties of organic honey, you can make a homemade exfoliating cream that can give you many benefits.
The cosmetic industry has developed thousands of beauty products to make our skin look better and prevent premature aging. While some of these products can be expensive, there are also more affordable alternatives out there.
However, some of the chemicals in these products are harsh and can produce allergic reactions.
Because of this, many people are trying homemade alternatives. These alternatives are made with easy-to-find ingredients and clean your skin without hurting it. You can make exfoliating creams that reduce the appearance of dark spots, scars, and wrinkles with all natural ingredients at home.
This is especially true with a mixture of honey and aspirin. This cream has properties that give your face a fresh look, along with several other benefits. In this article, we will share both the benefits and the recipe to make the aspirin-honey face mask.
Are you interested?
Natural, refreshing honey-aspirin exfoliating cream
Aspirin is a painkiller that is sold everywhere. It calms headaches, muscular tension, and helps with circulatory problems.
What some don’t know is that aspirin has compounds that help your skin. This is especially true for the skin around your face. This is due to its high concentration of a fat-soluble hydroxy acid. This acid is used to make many healing creams, exfoliants, and other products.
Using it on the skin reduces the appearance of dark spots and scars. It also helps get rid of dead skin. In addition, it has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect. This helps those who have acne or sensitive skin.
If you have sensitive skin, read this: Homemade Makeup Remover for Sensitive Skin
Mixing aspirin with honey creates a revitalizing treatment. This cream reduces laugh lines, calms burns, and reduces the effect of free radicals. It is recommended for all skin types. This honey-aspirin face mask treatment won’t change your skin’s natural oil production and it will help regulate your pH levels. It can also help get rid of excess oils that accumulate in your pores.
If you haven’t tried its benefits, keep reading. You’ll also find out how to include it in your daily beauty routine.
Recipe for aspirin-honey face mask
This is an easy and inexpensive face mask to make. The only thing you need to pay attention to is the origin of the honey you use. Organic honey will give you the most benefits.
Read more about other skin products: 7 Organic Skin Care Products
- 4 aspirin tablets
- 2 (50 g) tablespoons of organic honey
- 1 (10 ml) tablespoon of water
- 5 drops of vitamin E (optional)
- Put the aspirin in a mortar and grind to a fine powder.
- Add the water and mix until you have a thick paste.
- Mix in the organic honey with a spoon.
- Once you get a smooth consistency, you are finished.
- As an additional option, you can add the vitamin E at the end.
- Before putting on the mask, wash your face. This should be done with lukewarm water and a neutral soap. Make sure to remove any makeup with a cleansing milk or oil.
- When you’re ready, take the amount of cream you will need. Then, rub it all over your face. Be careful when applying it around your mouth and eyes.
- If possible, rub the mask down to your neck to get better results.
- Massage for 3 minutes. Let the mask work for another 10 minutes.
- When time is up, rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- Finish the treatment with a moisturizer.
When you begin to use this, you can repeat this aspirin-honey face mask 2 or 3 times a week. After that, once a week is enough. You’ll immediately feel cleaner, smoother, and renewed skin. Also, when you keep using the cream, you’ll notice other effects like smaller pores, a reduction of dark spots, and less inflammation and puffiness.
Before you use the cream on your whole face, first try testing the cream on a small area. This is important because it can let you know about any reactions you could have. Usually, this cream doesn’t cause any unwanted side effects. That being said, we can’t rule out the possibility of an unwanted reaction with some skin types.
Start using this aspirin-honey face mask in your beauty routine. And keep in mind, you don’t need to spend a fortune on professional cosmetics to get radiant skin.