Despite what you may think, yes, a fat burning soup does exist.
It isn’t magic or any kind of trick; it’s simply a mixture of various ingredients that help to detox the body which makes it a depurative and diuretic soup.
Of course, the soup has to be accompanied by a healthy diet. If you follow this diet to the T, you will be able to lose a few pounds in a short amount oftime.
However, it has to be emphasized that this regimen is only meant for emergencies; carrying it out for more than seven days can be dangerous.
On the other hand, if you leave a week in between each dieting week, you can continue doing it without any problems to achieve your ideal weight.
To make this effective fat burning soup, you will need the following ingredients:
- 6 large onions
- 2 medium peppers
- 1 handful of celery
- 6 medium tomatoes or one can of tomatoes
- Cabbage or kale
- 1 container of chicken broth
- 1 pinch of salt
The preparation is not very complicated.
- First, put a large pot of water on the stove and wait until it starts to boil.
- While you wait, wash and cut up all of the vegetables.
- Once the water begins to boil, put all of the vegetables in the water and let them cook until they are tender.
- Once they have soften, you can put the soup in the refrigerator for up to one week. The soup can be eaten hot or cold (if you liquefy it).
How should it be eaten?
Once it is prepared, it is time to eat the soup. The diet lasts for seven days and the regimen for each day is as follows:
- Day 1: Eat the soup all day + fruit that is in season, as much as you want (except bananas). You can drink tea and coffee without sugar.
- Day 2: Eat the soup all day + as many vegetables as you’d like.
- Day 3: Eat the soup all day + as many fruits and vegetables as you’d like.
- Day 4: Eat the soup all day + bananas and skim milk (liquified bananas with sweetner).
- Day 5: Eat the soup once today + a pound of white meat (baked or grilled skinless chicken) + 6 medium tomatoes with oregano and salt.
- Day 6: Eat the soup once + baked or grilled lean meat and as many boiled/steamed vegetables as you’d like. Today is meat and vegetable day.
- Day 7: Eat the soup once today + whole grain rice with as many fruits and vegetables as you’d like.
Another fat-burning soup recipe
If the previous one doesn’t sound appetizing, you can opt for an alternative. We have another fat burning soup recipe that you can make:
Fat burning with chicken
- 5 carrots cut into cubes
- 3 chopped onions
- 16 ounces of peeled tomatoes (boiled)
- 1 head of chopped cabbage
- 15 ounces of green beans
- 2 quarts of tomato juice
- 2 cut up green peppers
- 10 stalks of celery, chopped with its leaves
- 14 ounces of broth
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, to taste
- Other herbs that you want to add (cilantro, parsley)
- Put the carrots, onions, tomatoes, cabbage, green beans, peppers and celery in a large pot.
- Add the tomato juice, broth and enough water to cover the vegetables.
- Finally, season with the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Slow cook over a flame until the vegetables are tender. Just like the other recipe, you should put the soup in the fridge so that it will last longer.
Why is it so effective?
The effectiveness of this soup stems from its ingredients. The cabbage is rich in potassium, sulfur, calcium and other acidic mineral salts by 50%. It contains barely 40 calories for every 100 grams.
- The onion is a highly depurative vegetable that’s very rich in water, sulfur, potassium and phosphorus. The tomato is a vegetable that is high in potassium and contains a large amount of chlorine.
- Celery is also rich in potassium, as well as chlorine, sulfur, copper, calcium and sodium, which are alkalizing. This vegetable fights excessive uric acid.
In any case, remember to talk with your nutritionist before carrying out this diet. The opinion of an expert in this area is the key is important. That way, your body will not suffer setbacks during the process.