Delicious Chicken Breasts in Cheese Sauce
Chicken breasts are very versatile that you can combing with lots of ingredients. Here, we'll show you a delicious recipe for chicken breasts in cheese sauce.
Chicken is just like rice: they’re both such great ingredients with so many different recipes and dishes you can make with them. In this article, we’ll show you how to make one of them: chicken breasts in cheese sauce.
This is an extremely delicious and very simple dish to make. Also, it won’t take too much time, and it’s always good to get those extra sources of carbohydrates and protein.
Are you looking for a new fun recipe to make? Try out this recipe for chicken breasts in cheese sauce.
The important thing to keep in mind is that this recipe is a very affordable and easy way of cooking chicken breasts. Additionally, you won’t have to leave the house to make it, and the cheese sauce is a delicious extra that we’ll talk more about later.
Normally, sauces bring out the best flavors when it comes to chicken. Sometimes, these sauces are homemade, with garlic, peppers, bacon, etc. However, some of them are processed or pre-cooked. The truth is, this creamy sauce is the contrast that every main dish deserves – and you can make it yourself.
Also, this dish is very versatile. As a cook, you can play with it and experiment on different kinds of dishes. You could use it with chicken that’s baked, fried, sautéed, and more.
Learn How to Make Chicken Breasts in Cheese Sauce
Chicken as a Healthier Option
Sometimes, when deciding what you want to eat, it can be a tedious task for everyone to agree upon. It’s common to be indecisive and not sure what you want to cook. Plus, it’s even more tricky if you’re trying to find healthy and creative options.
That’s where chicken can help. Although you might not believe it, chicken provides multiple benefits for your health and body. Additionally, it’s very healthy and is a great source of proteins, carbohydrates and vitamins.
There is an endless amount of ways you can cook chicken breasts. However, you should prioritize eating white meat over red meat as much as possible.
Overall, chicken is an amazing option that we highly recommend.
Did you know? What is Lean Protein and How can it Help Your Diet?
Chicken Breasts in Cheese Sauce
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 sprigs of finely chopped parsley
- 1 onion
- 1 cup of milk (250 ml)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of cured cheese (200 g)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (30 ml)
- 1 pinch of white pepper
- 1 tablespoon of salt (15 g)
Don’t miss out: Delicious Ham and Cheese French Omelette
- To start, cut the breasts into pieces that you can eat in a few bites. Make them about 1/2 inch thick.
- Then, in a large hot skillet, heat a little olive oil. Place the breasts on them and let them brown a little.
- Make sure that the chicken doesn’t lose its juice on the inside.However, if it’s starting to dry out, reduce the flame and remove them.
- Next, add the chopped onion parsley and garlic inside the pan. Sauté them with the chicken breasts.
- Remember, the breasts shouldn’t dry out. Thus, if you need a little more oil, don’t hesitate to add some.
- Reduce the heat and let them cook in the pan for another 15 minutes.
- After a little while, add the milk, salt, pepper and cured cheese in another pan. Let them melt and mix to form a cheese sauce.
- Finally, add all the ingredients in a large pan and heat if for about two minutes. Serve with some extra sauce over the chicken.
Enjoy this easy, simple chicken breast recipe in homemade cheese sauce!