Cream Cheese, Garlic, and Chives Stuffed Chicken
If you want the chicken breast flavor to stand out in an out of the ordinary dish, then this cream cheese, garlic, and chives stuffed chicken recipe is without a doubt the perfect choice. It’s easy to make, inexpensive, and delicious.
Go ahead and give it a try!
Believe it or not, these stuffed chicken breasts don’t have too many more calories than grilled chicken breast. However, there won’t have any problems with this dish as long as you follow the framework of a healthy diet, with normal-sized portions and a healthy lifestyle.
Read this article, too: What is Lean Protein and How can it Help Your Diet?
Make Cream Cheese, Garlic and Chives Stuffed Chicken at Home
Chicken has the characteristic of being an ingredient that’s easy to combine with others. It’s not uncommon to see recipes that mix fruits, vegetables, other types of meat or even sugar to give more contrast and versatility to any preparation.
Bacon strips are wrapped around the chicken breasts in this recipe to give it a crunchy texture that gets your mouth watering just by looking at it. This makes it crispy and red on the outside, with a penetrating aroma and a touch of juiciness that only happens when baked in the oven.
In order to get this delicious effect, you will need the help of butter. The cream cheese stuffing will give the chicken its color and caramelized appearance.
Cream Cheese, Garlic, and Chive Stuffed Chicken Recipe
- 1 package of cream cheese (250 g)
- 2 tablespoons of minced chives (30 g)
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder (15 g)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 900 g)
- 10 strips of bacon (about 300 g)
- 1 ½ tbsp. of butter (30 g)
- 4 toothpicks
Check out this article, too: 3 Healthy Ways to Cook Chicken Breasts
- First, start by washing the chicken breasts with water.
- Remove all the skin and only leave the white part of the meat on top of a wooden board.
- Then, in a medium-sized bowl, mix these ingredients: 6 tablespoons of cream cheese, the chives, and garlic.
- Mix with a wooden spoon and until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Divide the mixture into four parts, one for each chicken breast.
- Put a ball of extra cream cheese and a portion of the mixture in the center of each breast.
- Fold the breast over the cream cheese, cover with 2 ½ strips of bacon and close with a wooden toothpick.
- Repeat this procedure to all the chicken breasts.
- Finally, place the breasts in the oven at a temperature of 175°C (347°F) for 30 minutes or until the bacon is crispy.
Then, enjoy this cream cheese stuffed chicken recipe!It might interest you...