Treat Varicose Veins Naturally With Olive Oil and Garlic
As well as applying this treatment daily, a good diet and regular exercise are key if you want to treat varicose veins naturally. Varicose veins happen when capillaries and veins become dilated. This is either because of an inflammatory condition or an abnormal accumulation of blood, caused by weakness in the walls and valves of the body’s circulatory system.
These veins are well known for their re ddish, bruised color, and are considered a common, unpleasant blemish that mostly affects women (and men to a lesser extent.) They’re also often large, and tend to show up in very visible areas of the body like the calves and the inner thighs.
They most commonly affect women over the age of 50. But there are also some things that can cause them to appear in younger women, too. Luckily, there’s a wide range of treatments and cosmetics that can help bring down the size of varicose veins. They can also improve circulatory health.
One of these options is to treat varicose veins naturally, with olive oil and garlic. These can help treat the problem without causing any nasty side effects. A natural olive oil and garlic moisturizer provides key nutrients for decreasing inflammation and treating circulatory issues related to varicose veins. Ready to learn how to make it?
Olive oil and garlic: a great way to treat varicose veins naturally
The combination of olive oil and garlic makes a lotion with an oily texture. Mixed with a little lemon juice, this lotion can make varicose veins less visible.
You might like: 6 Powerful Garlic Remedies. Do You Know What They Are?
The mixture has powerful anti-inflammatory, toning, and firming effects. What those do is help reduce the dilation of the capillaries and veins. On top of all that, it stimulates better blood flow.
Applying the lotion in circular, massaging motions promotes circulation and activates the lymphatic system. It also helps to eliminate any toxins that get in the way of the oxygen flow to your cells.
Plus, it has a soothing effect that can reduce extra discomfort and pain that come when the condition is aggravated.
But keep in mind that it’s always best to start this treatment as soon as the first unusual vein appears. After all, the sooner you start treating the problem, the easier it will be to achieve results.
It’s also important to remember that you aren’t going to get visible results after just one use. You’ll need to keep up the treatment if you want it to have a real effect.
How to prepare this natural treatment
The first step is to get your hands on the highest quality ingredients you can find. Cheaper alternatives just don’t have the same properties.
Choose extra virgin olive oil and raw garlic to make sure that the treatment you prepare has powerful properties.
- 12 cloves of garlic
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil (100g)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 glass jar
- First, peel the garlic cloves, cut them in half and crush them using a mortar pestle until forming a paste.
- Then, put the crushed garlic into a glass jar and add the olive oil and lemon juice.
- Close the container securely and leave it in a cool, dark place overnight.
- The next morning, remove the mixture using a wooden utensil. Pass it through a strainer to get rid of the smaller pieces of garlic.
How to use
- First, take a big glob of the lotion and apply it in gentle, circular motions on all the parts of your body with varicose veins.
- Make continuous motions and apply pressure using the tips of your fingers to help stimulate circulation.
- Leave it to act for an hour. After that time, rinse it off using cold water.
- Repeat these steps at least three times a week, preferably at night.
Keep in mind that to achieve rapid and long-lasting results, you need to combine the treatment with daily exercise and a balanced diet.
These things won’t just improve your circulatory health, they’ll also help you lose weight and decrease inflammation. These are two key factors that affect the general health of your legs.
Get started now and see how much cheaper and easier it can be to treat varicose veins naturally !
All cited sources were thoroughly reviewed by our team to ensure their quality, reliability, currency, and validity. The bibliography of this article was considered reliable and of academic or scientific accuracy.
- Salud, E. De. (2008). Insuficiencia venosa. Espacio de Salud. https://doi.org/10.1157/13061072
- Moñux, G. (2009). Varices y trombosis venosa profunda. Libro de la salud cardiovascular.
- Cilveti Gubía, S., & Idoate García, V. (2001). Posturas Forzadas. Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo.