Varicose veins are the most obvious sign of circulation problems that can affect the lower parts of the body.
They occur when capillaries and veins become dilated. This is either due to an inflammatory condition or because of an abnormal accumulation of blood. It’s caused by weakness in the walls and valves of the body’s circulatory system.
These veins are well known for their reddish, bruised color, and are considered a common unsightly blemish that affects women (and men, too, although to a lesser extent.)
What’s more, they’re often large, and tend to appear in very visible areas of the body, such as the calves and the inner thighs.
They most commonly affect women over the age of 50. However, there are also a number of factors that can cause them to appear in younger women, too.
Luckily, there is a wide range of treatments and cosmetic products whose effects help to diminish the size of varicose veins. In addition, they also improve the health of the circulatory system.
One of the options on offer is 100% natural. Thanks to its composition, it can help treat the problem without causing any nasty side effects.
It’s a natural moisturizer made with olive oil and garlic that provides key nutrients that aid in decreasing inflammation and circulation problems.
Ready to learn how to make it?
Olive oil and garlic treatment for varicose veins
Combining olive oil with garlic makes a lotion with an oily texture. Combined with a little lemon juice, this helps make varicose veins less visible.
This mixture has a powerful anti-inflammatory, toning and firming effect. This helps to reduce the dilation of the capillaries and veins. In addition, it stimulates better blood flow.
Applying the lotion using circular, massaging motions promotes circulation and activates the lymphatic system. In addition, it helps to eliminate toxins that get in the way of the oxygen flow to your cells.
And even better, it has a soothing effect that can lessen the discomfort and pain many people experience when the condition is aggravated.
However, bear in mind that it’s always advisable to start this course of treatment as soon as the first abnormal vein starts to appear. After all, the sooner you start treating the problem, the easier it will be to achieve results.
Of course, it’s important to remember that the results won’t be visible after just one application. You’ll need to keep up the treatment to achieve the desired effect.
How to prepare this natural treatment
We recommend that the first step in preparing this treatment is getting your hands on the highest quality ingredients you can find. Cheaper alternatives just don’t have the same properties.
Choose extra virgin olive oil and whole garlic to make sure that the treatment you prepare will have powerful properties.
- 12 cloves of garlic
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil (100g)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 glass jar
- First, peel the garlic cloves, cut them in half and crush them using a pestle and mortar until you’re left with a paste.
- Then, put the crushed garlic into a glass jar and add the olive oil and lemon juice.
- Close the container securely and leave it in a cool, dark place overnight.
- The next morning, remove the ingredients using a wooden utensil. Pass it through a sieve to remove the smaller pieces of garlic.
How to use
- First, take a generous quantity of the lotion and apply it using gentle, circular motions on all the parts of your body affected by varicose veins.
- Use continuous motions and apply pressure using the tips of your fingers to help stimulate circulation.
- Leave it to act for an hour. After that time, rinse it off using cold water.
- Repeat these steps at least three times a week, preferably at night.
Keep in mind that to achieve rapid and long-lasting results, this treatment should be combined with daily exercise and a balanced diet.
These habits won’t just improve the health of your circulatory system, but will also help you lose weight and decrease inflammation. These are two key factors that affect the general health of your legs.
Get started now and discover how cheap and easy it can be to get rid of these annoying problems at home!