Juices that Cleanse Your Kidneys and Improve Circulation
Thanks to their diuretic properties, the combination of lemon and watermelon can help your body eliminate toxins. That will keep you hydrated and promote good circulation.
Leading a healthy lifestyle that promotes proper kidney function and good circulation should be one of your highest priorities.
Avoiding being sedentary or using tobacco and maintaining a balanced diet free from processed sugar, salt, and saturated fat can go a long way. Of course, don’t forget to see your doctor for regular checkups!
As you know, nature has lots of materials that can bring your body internal balance, keep your kidneys functioning properly, and promote better blood flow.
Fruits and vegetables are full of essential nutrients and having them on a regular basis can dramatically improve your health. Today, we’re going to show you some delicious, nutritious juices that cleanse your kidneys and improve circulation. Do you have a pen ready to write them down?
Juices that cleanse your kidneys and improve circulation
Without further ado, here are some of our favorite juices for cleansing your kidneys and improving your circulation.
Carrot, lemon, and cucumber juice
To encourage proper circulation, cleanse your body of toxins, and improve your kidney health, you need foods that are rich in antioxidants and diuretics.
Combining cucumber, carrot, and lemon makes for a juice that can balance your body’s pH and eliminate harmful, disease-causing toxins. This combination can also regulate your blood pressure.
Keep in mind that your kidneys do more than cleanse your bloodstream and remove toxins. They also filter out excess sodium and produce three important hormones:
- Erythropoietin, which is responsible for stimulating red blood cell production.
- Renin, which regulates blood pressure.
- Calcitrol, which is the active form of vitamin D and allows your body to absorb calcium for bone health.
It’s easy to trick yourself into thinking that your kidneys are working properly and that you’re perfectly healthy. But remember that a poor diet and exposure to environmental pollutants or toxins can overwhelm your body, jeopardizing the proper function of your kidneys.
This juice helps protect your immune system, provides plenty of antioxidants, and promotes good circulation. Make sure you take note of the ingredients.
Carrot, lemon, and cucumber juice to cleanse your kidneys
- 2 carrots
- 1 cucumber
- The juice from 1 lemon
- 1 cup of water (200 ml)
- One thing to keep in mind is that if you have kidney problems you should always drink plenty of water. You also need to make sure it’s the right kind.
- What do we mean by that? The best water for kidney care is low in minerals. Take special care to avoid water with lots of calcium or magnesium.
- To make this juice, all you have to do is wash the carrots, peel the cucumber, and squeeze the fresh lemon juice.
- Add it all to the blender along with the cup of water and process until you have a fresh, smooth juice.
- It’s best to drink it early on in the day.
Lemon and watermelon juice
This fluid-filled lemon and watermelon juice is great in the mid-afternoon with some ice. It’s refreshing, high in antioxidants, and a powerful diuretic.
- Watermelon contains more water than just about any other fruit. It’s very low in calories and its lycopene content helps strengthen the connections between your nerve cells.
- Combining watermelon and lemon in a juice hydrates your body and improves circulation. It also helps get rid of toxins thanks to the diuretic properties of these two fruits.
- 1 cup of watermelon (220 g)
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup of water (200 ml)
- This juice is extremely easy to make, you can do it in seconds. Simply add the diced watermelon, lemon juice, and water to your blender.
- Process until smooth and you’ll have a refreshing beverage for a warm afternoon. If you find the flavor a bit too bitter, sweeten it with some honey.
Celery and radish juiceThis is the last (but not least) on our list of juices that cleanse your kidneys and improve circulation. Radishes are known for being effective at fighting urinary tract infections. They can also cleanse your bloodstream and are very low in calories.
You might like:
Don’t worry about their spicy flavor. This unique property comes from their glucosinolates, compounds that are high in antioxidants. This means they help remove toxins from your body and fight the negative effects of free radicals.
Don’t hesitate to try this excellent combination of radish and celery. It’s a great way to promote good kidney health thanks to the many vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that are good for your immune system.
- 1 stalk of celery
- 2 radishes
- 1 cup of water (200 ml)
- The first thing you need to do is thoroughly wash the vegetables. Then chop them into smaller pieces to make them easier to blend.
- Add everything to the blender and process until you get a smooth juice. Have it in the mornings, at least three times a week. You’ll be amazed by the benefits!
So, which sounds best to you? Are you glad you learned about some of the juices that cleanse your kidneys and improve circulation? Well, make one or more of them part of your routine and improve your health!