BodyTite, The Technology to Reduce Body Flaccidity
Localized fat and body flaccidity have always been among the great challenges of aesthetic medicine. Fighting them has not been an easy task. Fortunately, today there’s a wide variety of procedures in which different techniques are used. Among these is BodyTite.
This is an innovative technology based on radiofrequency lipolysis, whose purpose is to eliminate fat deposits in different areas of the body in a definitive and non-invasive way. Would you like to know more about it? Here are all the details!
What is ‘BodyTite’?
Sagging is the loss of skin firmness. It’s caused by a decrease in collagen and elastin, either due to aging changes or factors such as obesity and weight loss.
BodyTite is a new and recent technology that is part of the set of aesthetic procedures used to reduce body flaccidity and eliminate localized fat. In particular, it’s an advanced treatment for body and facial remodeling.
It’s based on radiofrequency lipolysis – that is, it uses high-frequency radio waves for aesthetic purposes. With this, it’s possible to reshape the body and work in areas where flaccidity and accumulated fat are more evident. For example, it’s useful for things such as a double chin, arms, abdomen, buttocks, and hips.
The heat generated by radiofrequency waves stimulates the production of elastin and collagen, which is extremely important for the skin since it is what keeps it firm. This leads to the skin toning and, in general, to a slimmer figure.
We think you may also enjoy reading this article: A Natural Remedy to Burn Fat and Reduce Abdominal Bloating
How does ‘BodyTite’ work?
BodyTite is radiofrequency-assisted liposuction. The procedure involves the delivery of a certain controlled amount of energy directly into the tissue to be treated. This leads to the liquefaction of the fat, which is then suctioned out.
In BodyTite itself, what is done is the specialists introduce small, very fine cannulas, thinner than those used in traditional liposuction. The procedure consists of the following:
- First, anesthesia is applied.
- Then, a small incision of about 2 millimeters is made.
- The cannula is introduced until it reaches the subcutaneous adipose tissue.
- With an internal electrode, it’s stimulated to send thermal signals. This is in order to “melt” the adipocytes (fat cells).
- With the heat of the radiofrequency waves, the fat is heated until it melts.
- The fat is removed by the same cannula.
The total procedure takes approximately one hour and the person can go home without inconvenience.
What are the benefits and advantages of ‘BodyTite’?
Studies have shown that BodyTite is a safe and effective procedure as a liposuction and body flab reduction technique.
BodyTite provides several benefits in relation to the treatment of localized fat. The most important of these are listed below:
- Results can be seen from the first moment.
- It can help to improve stretch marks.
- It’s minimally invasive.
- It doesn’t require sutures or scars.
- It’s an outpatient treatment that doesn’t require hospitalization.
- There’s an immediate recovery; it does not require rest.
- It’s a safe treatment.
- Only one session is required per treated area.
- The results are permanent over time, and even continue to improve during the following months.
- It’s compatible with other treatments.
- There are only slight side effects – small swelling and some bruising that disappear over the days.
Compared to other methods and techniques, BodyTite has several advantages. For example, deeper localized fat can be treated. In addition, it not only removes fat, but also stimulates elastin and collagen to achieve a noticeable reduction in body flaccidity.
Moreover, much finer and more precise cannulas are used than in traditional liposuction. Because of this, it can be applied in delicate areas, such as the neck and jowls. The best part? It’s minimally invasive and has less risk of complications.
BodyTite is claimed to have the results of surgery, but without the scalpel.
Like this article? You may also like to read: Build Muscle Mass and Burn Fat with These Quick Tips
Care and precautions to keep in mind
Although BodyTite treatment is minimally invasive, has few side effects and recovery is almost immediate, minimal care is necessary.
- The specialist may prescribe the use of a compression garment for a period of time while the skin firms up.
- It’s recommended to avoid sports and, in general, intense physical activity in the days following the treatment.
No contraindications are mentioned. People of any age can have BodyTite, even those for whom liposuction is contraindicated.
What else should you keep in mind?
As with any treatment, even if it’s outpatient and minimally invasive, it’s recommended that the procedure be performed by an experienced plastic surgeon .
While studies suggest that BodyTite is effective in combating localized fat and sagging, it does have some limitations. For example, this is not a treatment indicated for cases of obesity.
It should also be remembered that, whatever the aesthetic treatment, the results are permanent only if lifestyle changes are made. The best allies are a good diet and regular physical exercise.It might interest you...