Benefits of Drinking Garlic Tea Every Morning!
It is well-known that garlic tea was very common in ancient Greece and that it was used above all to strengthen the body, to improve one’s general health, and at the same time, provide people with energy and youthfulness. This can seem over the top to us, no doubt. However, you already know the virtues of garlic as a natural antibiotic and as a source of antioxidants, so… Why not try this garlic tea which is both delicious and unique?
The incredible properties of garlic tea
We have already explained that sometimes it is not easy to eat a garlic clove in the morning on an empty stomach, however there is an interesting option that is simple: garlic tea. Would you like to know all that it can do?
- Garlic tea is an ideal complement to help you gradually lose weight. Garlic tea is an excellent cleansing aid that allows our body to dissolve the excess fats in our body. We also must keep in mind that it can help accelerate our metabolism and if we make it a habit to drink it each morning, not only will it help care for our general health, but it will also help our figure.
- Garlic tea is also an economic and effective remedy to improve our heart health. It stimulates our circulation, reduces the bad cholesterol or LDL, it dilates the blood vessels and helps avoid arteriosclerosis.
- Do you know how many vitamins you can obtain in just one glass of garlic tea a day? A lot! You will receive vitamins A, B1, B2 and C as well as some excellent antioxidants which are perfect to help care for your vision and your skin, further helping to prevent premature aging.
- As you already know, garlic is an excellent natural antibiotic. This means that we can help prevent those annoying colds and fortify our immunological system to avoid other illnesses. In fact, it is known that Greek soldiers drank garlic tea after their battles in order to cure infections. Thus, as you can see, the “miracles” that they attributed to garlic tea in ancient times were not so unusual.
How do I prepare my garlic tea?
We want to offer you a recipe for just one glass of garlic tea. Take note of everything you are going to need for this to be really delicious, but without causing bad smells:
- One garlic clove
- One glass of water (200 ml or 6.5 ounces)
- A little bit of grated ginger (3 g or 0.1 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (15 ml or 0.5 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g or 0.9 ounces)
- It is very easy to prepare. The first thing that you should do is put a glass of water on to boil. While you wait for it to boil, cut the garlic clove into very small pieces, or if you want, you can mince it. Whichever you prefer. In this way the benefits of its properties will be best obtained during cooking.
- Once the water has begun to boil, you can add the 3 grams (0.1 ounces) of grated ginger and the minced garlic. Let it cook for at least 15 or 20 minutes. After this time, simply turn off the heat and let the infusion sit for about 10 minutes more.
- Is it ready now? Great. The next step is easy. Strain the contents and keep the water which was infused during the cooking. Now you only need to add a tablespoon of natural lemon juice and a tablespoon of honey to sweeten this delicious infusion or tea made from garlic.
- You do not need to worry about there being a bad odor from the garlic. By including the ginger and lemon during cooking, the odor will disappear completely in your mouth, so that you are going to enjoy this very wonderful medicinal remedy.
When should I drink it?
You can drink it each day in the morning and on an empty stomach, shortly after getting up. You will obtain the same results as eating a natural garlic clove and also benefit from a healthy infusion of ginger and lemon. A simple, healing recipe full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that is wonderful to drink every day.
An excellent habit for your health that will protect you from many common illnesses. How about we take a lesson from the ancient Greeks and start drinking garlic tea every day?