Beauty Treatments with Apple Cider Vinegar
It’s interesting to see how sometimes, simple resources that everyone has on hand are equally as effective as some of the most expensive beauty treatments. Apple cider vinegar, for example, stands out as both an inexpensive and effective product that can be used in a variety of ways for daily life. So why not use it for beauty treatments for your hair, skin and nails?
Apple cider vinegar creates much softer skin, alleviates dryness and itching, and cures acne. Great remedies can be made with a simple and accessible product, whose perhaps only disadvantage is its odor. But it’s worth a try. The truth is, a lot of cosmetics are made with a natural product base, and apple cider vinegar is possibly the most traditional product of all, because it was used even by our ancestors. But let’s get to know a little bit more about it.
Beauty tricks with apple cider vinegar
Remedy for restoring hair health
- Apple cider vinegar has a lot of vitamins, along with anti-inflammatory and healing properties. All of this makes it the most appropriate for restoring hair when it is dry and dull, when dyes have robbed it from its natural look, when using a hair dryer, for example, has dried it out so much that it’s rough and lifeless.
- Remedy: this is very simple. All you need to do is put one small teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in one glass of water, then apply it to your hair by gently massaging for five minutes. Afterwards, rinse with fresh water. If you do this simple trick every 15 days, you will notice a difference.
- Apple cider vinegar also possesses anti-fungal properties. What does that mean? It helps us treat conditions related to scalp health, like dandruff and flaking of the Scalp.
- Remedy: simply find a spray bottle, a small bottle that will help you more comfortably distribute the liquid we’re about to make. Mix 200 mL of water with the same amount of apple cider vinegar, and shake well. Once you have washed your hair and it’s nice and moist, spread however much you think is appropriate, on your head. Try to make sure it seeps down to your scalp. Then, all you need to do is wash.
- It seems incredible, but apple cider vinegar is one of the best Face cleansers. It balances skin pH and deeply cleanses. It is a natural astringent, and what’s even better, it will make your face shine, looking truly young and healthy.
- Remedy: Take 100 mL of water and the same amount of vinegar. Mix well and let set in a bowl in the fridge to always keep it fresh. Moisten a cotton ball with the tonic and then clean your face with it. It is important that you apply this solution after washing your face with soap. Once you’ve treated your skin with this apple cider remedy, you will no longer need to habitually apply moisturizer nor sunscreen. You skin well be health, well taken care of, and truly beautiful.
Remedy for dark Spots
- This is a very ancient remedy to help soften skin spots. They might not completely remove them, bit they will soften them, especially those that are caused immediately by sun or over the course of time.
- Remedy: you’ll need apple cider vinegar and onion. These two astringent components are perfect for these cases. Extract the juice from the onion by placing it in a blender and blend it, to extract all the juice that you can. Then mix it with half of a small glass of apple cider vinegar. Mix everything well and then, using a cotton ball, apply this tonic anywhere that you have the marks. Let it act for twenty minutes, then wash your face well. It is important not to expose yourself to sun during this time. If you do this everyday for 15 days, you will slowly notice that the marks look whiter and less defined.
Remedy for itching or muscle pain
- Sometimes, because of allergies, or nerves, you might experience intolerable itching throughout your entire body. This could also happen because you feel very tense and have general muscle pain which prevents you from resting. Apple cider vinegar acts as a physical and muscular relaxant. It is a simple resource that you shouldn’t pass up.
- Remedy: Fill your bathtub with warm water and add 240 mL of apple cider vinegar to it. Afterwards, sit in the tub for twenty minutes. You will experience an immediate sedative effect. It’s a simple remedy when, for whatever reason, you feel uneasy or have pain. Don’t miss it!