How to Alleviate Nasal Congestion in Under a Minute
Depending on the cause of your congestion, you should start looking for the right way to fight and completely end your symptoms. But thanks to a helpful acupressure technique, you can get relief in just one minute.
Nasal congestion is a health problem that occurs when the mucus membranes of the nose get inflamed as a result of germs and allergens. Luckily, there are natural and effective ways to alleviate nasal congestion very quickly.
The condition can be triggered by a lot of different factors. It can also prevent people from going about their normal daily activities.
Often times, nasal congestion is a symptom that indicates that you’re about to come down with the flu, a cold, or another respiratory illness.
We also recommend:
It can also be triggered by allergies, changes in the weather, and pollution, among other factors. Whatever the cause of your congestion, it’s a very unpleasant problem to suffer from because it prevents you from breathing normally and can even cause severe headaches.
What are the main causes of congestion and runny noses?
As we already said, nasal congestion is a common symptom of colds, the flu, and allergies. It’s important to uncover what’s causing your congestion so you can find the best way to fight it.
- A cold: Colds are some of the main causes of nasal congestion. When you suffer from a cold, your nose begins to feel irritated, and it’s not uncommon to start sneezing as often as every 5 minutes.
- Allergies: People have many different types of allergies that can cause nasal congestion. Some are allergic to dust, pollen, soil, or pet hair, among others. This type of congestion occurs because the lungs are trying to limit the intake of these items as a method of defense. In this case, you can also consider whether you’re sneezing to know if it’s an allergy or an illness.
- Changing weather: Rapid shifts in the weather can lower your body’s defenses or trigger allergic responses. Nasal congestion can also occur right after exposure to high winds.
Once you know what’s causing your particular condition, you can start looking for the best way to alleviate nasal congestion.
If possible, you should always treat the cause in order to eliminate your symptoms. But because we know how difficult it can be to completely get rid of this condition, we want to share a great alternative method to alleviate nasal congestion in just one minute.
Once you know about this excellent alternative to alleviate nasal congestion, you’ll never need drugs and medications to treat the problem. This is an easy, healthy, and effective way to fight the problems associated with congestion.
You may like:
How can you alleviate nasal congestion in under a minute?Although it might seem incredible to be able to alleviate nasal congestion in just a minute, the truth is that it’s only possible thanks to an acupressure technique derived from traditional Chinese medicine.
This simple technique can actually help alleviate many different types of pain, while also helping to open your nasal cavities.
Acupressure is a highly effective method that involves applying pressure to certain parts of the body using the fingertips, and then releasing. It should be performed three times a day to be effective.
- Pressure point 1. The earlobe: Gently massage an earlobe 10 times.
- Pressure point 2. Behind the earlobe, at the bottom and just below the cartilage: Press and release 10 times, without putting pressure directly on the cartilage.
- Pressure point 3. Above the bridge of the nose, between the eyebrows: Apply slight pressure to this part of the face for one minute. This is especially useful for ensuring the sinuses don’t become inflamed or dry.
- Pressure point 4. Below the cheeks, directly in line with the pupil of the eye: Press and release this part of your face. This pressure point helps open up the sinuses to fight congestion.
- Pressure point 5. The bottom of the nostrils: Locating your fingertips beneath the nostrils, press gently in a circular motion and repeat 10 times.