6 Rules For Keeping Your Breasts Firm
A good diet along with some specialized exercises are the keys to keeping your breasts firm. It's also a very good idea to watch your posture.
Women worry a lot about their breasts and always want them to look great. In this regard, the 6 rules in this article are the keys to keeping your breasts firm without a lot of effort. All you need to do is be consistent.
1. Take cold showers: One of the keys to keeping your breasts firm
Showering with cold water could be just what you need, since it keeps your skin firm and tight. However, if it’s too hard for you to get into this habit in the winter, try this out:
- Applying some ice cubes or a cold compress on your bust will also work. This trick will have the same effect as cold water on your skin.
2. Your posture is fundamental
Your posture is the foundation for firm-looking breasts. Don’t forget about it! When you hunch your back, besides visually reducing the size of your breasts, you’re also relaxing the muscles in the area and getting them used to this bad habit.
It’s best to keep your shoulders back. This is the best posture for your muscles as well as for your appearance.
3. Wear a properly-fitting bra
It’s not uncommon for women to wear the wrong-sized bra. However, it’s essential to find one that really fits your breasts perfectly and supports them without being too tight.
- Remember that even if a bra lifts your bust and creates a sexy bustline if it’s too tight, it’s actually harmful to your breasts.
- Besides being uncomfortable, this interrupts blood flow.
4. Have a good posture when you exercise
Having good posture when you exercise is also very important. Any kind of exercise is good for your figure and your overall health, but it can be counterproductive for your bust if you don’t do it properly.
- Keep in mind that abrupt movements cause damage in sensitive tissue.
- The first thing you have to do is wear appropriate exercise clothes and, of course, never go for a run without the right sports bra.
- Don’t forget to watch your posture, too.
5. Be careful in the sun
While the relationship between getting too much sun and keeping your breasts firm may not be obvious, it does exist. Being in the sun too much, especially without using sunscreen, can cause dry skin and a loss of elasticity.
Therefore, it’s recommended to always wear sun protection and forgo topless tanning. This is one of the keys to keeping your breasts firm.
There are certain exercises you can do to help you keep your breasts firm. Here are a few of them:
Don’t miss: 5 Reasons Behind Breast Pain
A variation of the back bridge, this is a yoga pose that stretches your chest, spine, and neck. It helps relieve fatigue and headaches.
How to do it
- Lay down face up and open your legs so that your feet are shoulder-width apart.
- Inhale and stretch back as far as you can to open your arms, neck, chest, abdomen, hips, and legs.
- Place your hands under your head with your fingers pointing to your glutes. When you exhale, lift your chest and hips as high as you can.
- Try to straighten your arms and hold the position for 30 seconds.
Also known as the camel pose, this yoga asana helps in a similar way to the back bridge and will be a big help in relieving back pain as well as increasing lung capacity and strengthening your chest.
How to do it
- Kneel with your feet together.
- Arch your back and put your hands on your heels. Do this slowly to avoid any injury.
- As you arch your back, stretch your rib area. Remember to keep your head facing down.
- For this exercise to be most effective, hold for 30 seconds.