5 Face Masks with Coffee for Firmer Skin
Although caffeine is a substance that’s widely used in cosmetics due to its skin benefits, applying coffee masks doesn’t prove that helpful. Therefore, if you want to take care of your skin, go to a dermatologist.
Coffee is one of the most popular drinks in the world. People consume it daily in various ways and is many’s favorite drink. However, doctors continue to insist that it’s advisable to consume it moderately, since coffee isn’t all “good”.
In terms of aesthetics and cosmetics, it’s been proven that the main alkaloid compound of coffee, caffeine, can provide certain skin health benefits. Therefore, if you look at the labels of some products, you might find this ingredient in their formulas.
Now, the fact that caffeine can contribute to skin health doesn’t mean that it does it in all cases and in all ways.
At this point, you may be asking yourself why all these creams, soaps, and lotions that include it as an ingredient don’t use caffeine in its most natural form. For example, can face masks with coffee lead to firmer skin?
Yes, you can prepare homemade masks with coffee, but this doesn’t mean that you’ll be able to get all the benefits of caffeine with them or that you’ll be able to reaffirm your facial skin with a single application.
To properly take care of your skin, it’s best to go to a dermatologist and follow their instructions. Additionally, we always recommended that you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
If you want to try face masks with coffee out of curiosity, you must take into account your skin type and its needs, since not all skins respond to them in the same way. For example, coffee can irritate dry skin.
5 face masks with coffee for firmer skin
1. Coffee, coconut, and cinnamon face mask
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil (50 g)
- 1/2 cup of ground coffee (1/2 cup or 75 g)
- 1 teaspoon of powdered cinnamon (5 g)
- Melt the coconut over low heat, not allowing it to burn or boil.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Apply to your skin after showering, making circular massaging movements on your face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water or a wet washcloth.
2. Coffee, sugar, honey, and olive oil face mask
- 1 cup of ground coffee (150 g)
- 1 cup of brown sugar (200 g)
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil (48 g)
- Mix all of the ingredients together. The mask should be thick enough to apply.
- Apply the mask to your face and neck, deeply massaging.
- Leave on until it dries, and then rinse with cool or warm water.
- Use once a week.
3. Face mask with coffee and honey
- 1 teaspoon of ground coffee (5 g)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g)
- Combine all the ingredients until you make a paste.
- Apply to your face and neck, making gentle circular massing motions.
- Leave on for 20 minutes and then remove with a damp cloth or cool water.
- Dry your skin and close your pores by tapping your face.
- To finish, apply your favorite moisturizer.
4. Face mask with coffee, oats, and honey
- 1/2 cup of freshly ground coffee (75 g)
- 1/4 cup of oats (or 15 g)
- 1/2 cup of honey (167 g)
- First, mix all of the ingredients together and keep in a covered glass container.
- After washing your face and neck, gently massage the mask into your skin.
- Leave on for a few minutes and then rinse with warm water.
Discover: The Best Masks for Your Face
5. Face mask with coffee, honey, and yogurt
- Instant coffee (1 tablespoon or 10 g)
- Honey (1 tablespoon or 25 g)
- Yogurt (1 tablespoon or 20 g)
- Mix all of the ingredients together and apply on clean skin.
- Leave on for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water while gently massaging.
- Apply your favorite moisturizer.