5 Energizing Fruit Smoothies
Fruit smoothies have become one of the favorite options to increase nutrient intake in regular diets. They’re easy to make, you can drink them at any time of the day, and their properties promote well-being in many ways. Do you want to learn how to make energizing fruit smoothies at home?
Preparing energizing fruit smoothies is easy, fast, and has many advantages. Unlike commercial smoothies, making smoothies at home guarantees the use of 100% organic fruits and vegetables. Also, they’re free of sugars, preservatives, and all kinds of industrial additives that usually affect their nutritional quality.
Energizing fruit smoothies
Making fruit smoothies is a good alternative to boost your energy levels when you’re fatigued. In fact, you can enjoy them for breakfast, since they provide carbohydrates, antioxidants, and other key nutrients for better physical and mental performance.
The most interesting thing is that their ingredient combinations offer your body many benefits. Due to their dietary fiber content, they improve digestion, fight cholesterol, and help prolong the feeling of fullness to reduce excessive calorie consumption.
Furthermore, they’re important sources of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that boost the immune system to reduce the risk of infections. Also, they hydrate the body and contribute to good liver, cardiovascular, and kidney function.
So what are you waiting for? Give these recipes a try!
Go ahead and read: Citrus Smoothie with Cumin To Strengthen Your Defenses
1. Banana, apple, and carrot smoothie
Due to its combination of ingredients, this is one of the best energizing fruit smoothies for you. Since it contains a significant amount of antioxidants and essential minerals, it’s a great way to boost your physical and mental productivity. Also, it calms hunger and therefore may help you maintain a healthy weight.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 apple
- 1/2 glass of water (125 ml)
- 2 carrots
- 5 spinach leaves
- First, chop the ripe banana and blend it with the apple and water.
- After that, pass the carrots through an extractor and add their juice to the previous mixture.
- Next, add the spinach and blend for two to three more minutes.
- Drink it fresh so that it doesn’t lose its properties.
2. Citrus fruit, apple, and pear fruit smoothie
Citrus fruits are ideal for boosting the immune system and energy levels. In this case, you’ll combine them with apple and pear to get a healthy smoothie that helps fight high cholesterol levels and constipation, among other benefits.
- 2 oranges
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 1/2 glass of water (100 ml)
- First, extract the juice from the oranges and combine it with the juice of half a lemon.
- Next, cube the apple and pear, without removing their peels.
- Pour everything into the blender, including a half a glass of water, and blend.
- When it’s ready, drink it right away.
3. Blueberry, pineapple, and mint smoothie
Do you want to recharge yourself and purify your body in the process? Then don’t hesitate to try this energizing fruit smoothie! Combining it with blueberries, pineapple, mint, and other healthy ingredients support the body’s excretory functions, facilitating the elimination of toxins.
In addition, it has diuretic and anti-inflammatory properties that help fight problems such as fluid retention. The best thing is that it contains very few calories and that you can enjoy it for both breakfasts and as a snack.
- ½ cup blueberries (100 g)
- ½ cup of pineapple (100 g)
- 5 mint leaves
- Ginger (3 g)
- 1 cup of water or orange juice (250 ml)
- Prepare the fruits and cut them into several pieces.
- Then, put all the ingredients in the blender and blend for a few minutes.
- After you get a smooth and lump-free smoothie, add ice and drink!
Read on to learn more: Cleanse Your Liver with These 4 Fruit and Vegetable Smoothies
4. Energizing red berry fruit smoothie
Red berries are important sources of antioxidants that promote well-being. Combined with natural yogurt, they help repopulate your intestinal flora and boost your defenses.
Do you want to cool down and take care of your body? If so, try this smoothie!
- 1 glass of plain yogurt (200 ml)
- ½ cup of frozen red berries (100 g)
- 2 tablespoons of honey (30 g)
- First, pour the plain yogurt into the blender.
- Then, add the frozen red berries and blend.
- Once you get a homogeneous drink, add the honey to sweeten. Enjoy!
5. Apple smoothie
If you liked the aforementioned energizing fruit smoothies, you’ll also love this option!
The combination of apple and almond milk is simply delicious. In addition, it provides you with nutrients such as fiber, calcium, and fatty acids to care for your health while you boost your energy levels.
- 2 red apples
- 1 cup of almond milk (250 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (15 g)
- First, wash and chop the apples without removing their peels.
- Then, put them in the blender and blend with almond milk and honey.
- When you get a smooth and lump-free drink, sweeten it with honey.
- Drink for breakfast or as part of your snack.
Have you tried these energizing fruit smoothies yet? If you feel tired or want to improve your productivity, don’t hesitate to make them. They’re a healthy and delicious way to complement your diet!It might interest you...