What Face Wrinkles Mean and How to Prevent Them
What are face wrinkles or expression line? And how do you prevent them? There are many factors which influence the lines on your face. In this article, we'll show you what they mean, and how to prevent them with some natural remedies.
The face is a reflection of the soul. Face wrinkles are also a sign of the functioning of your body, as well as the chronic or acute weakening of your organs and even your emotions.
This means that the marks that appear are not just down to age or the passage of time. They can also be a sign of something we should improve about ourselves.
In this article, we’ll tell you what the most common wrinkles mean and how to prevent them. We’ll also tell you how to reduce them with natural remedies, health foods, and healthy life advice.
These wrinkles appear around the eyes as horizontal lines towards the temples. They’re accentuated when we smile or squint.
Although they can be a sign of expression in happy people, crows feet tend to be a sign of weakness of the liver. In many cases, they tend to come with certain sight problems which are also related to liver function.
To prevent and soften these facial wrinkles, you could try the following tips:
- Avoid consuming unhealthy sugars and fats such as processed meats, margarine, industrial pastries, fried foods, etc.
- Have early light dinners, so that when you go to bed you’ve already digested it.
- Drink medicinal infusions and supplements made from boldo, milk thistle, turmeric, artichoke, or dandelion.
- Address stress or negative emotions like anger.
Bags under the eyes
Many people suffer form bags under the eyes. It’s a swelling which makes us look sad, tired, and beaten. Although there are aesthetic surgical operations that can get rid of them, you can also prevent them or reduce them by looking after your kidneys.
Your kidneys are responsible for the balance of fluids in the body:
- Drink at least a litre and a half of water per day. Spread this out over the day, drink first thing in the morning, and always in between meals.
- Avoid consuming too much salt and always opt for sea salt of Himalayan salt.
- Consume raw fruits and vegetables every day in juices, soups, salads, which are rich in water and potassium.
- Apply local heat in the kidney area (in the middle of the back) with a hot water bottle or heat mat.
- Take vitamin C supplements.
Wrinkles that appear on the forehead (horizontal lines from one side to the other) are a reflection of day-to-day worries. They’re the result of emotions.
Therefore, the solution is to opt for a more positive and resolved attitude which helps to resolve problems without getting distressed. It’s about not worrying and simply dealing with the issues as they appear.
You can find emotional support with Bach flowers, which are natural essences which help with psychological balance. They have no side effects or risks of dependency. You can take them at any age and at any time. However, we recommend you go to a floral therapist so that they can diagnose which flowers will be more appropriate for you.
Wrinkles under the nose
Vertical wrinkles which run from under the nose to the edges of the lips are a sign of poor intestinal function. In many cases, you can notice a sudden improvement or worsening due to an acute intestinal problem, such as constipation.
To get rid of these wrinkles, follow this advice:
- You should stick to a balanced diet, rich in vegetables and whole grains. These foods provide fibre which the intestines need.
- When increasing your fiber intake, you should also remind you of the need to drink water to allow the absorption of fiber. If you don’t, you could make the situation worse.
- Eat chia and flax seeds. Always soak them for a few hours beforehand.
- Kuzu is an excellent remedy for regulating any intestinal condition.
- Agar agar gel also contributes towards a stable intestine.
- In urgent cases, you can have an enema.
- Doing exercise and avoiding a sedentary lifestyle is also fundamental for a healthy intestine.