How to Naturally Cleanse Your Bronchial Tubes
When do you need to cleanse your bronchial tubes? Whenever you are experiencing any problems related to them, such as inflammation or excess mucus buildup that keeps you from breathing properly.
As you know, these problems require special medical treatment and care. It doesn’t matter how old you are; both children and adults can suffer from problems associated with the bronchial tubes. In this article, we’ll provide certain tips to follow at home that will help you prevent these problems from arising in the first place.
Remedies to cleanse your bronchial tubes
1. Eucalyptus tea
Eucalyptus is a great decongestant and one of the best natural remedies out there for helping you deal with the flu or a cold, as well as treating problems related to your bronchial tubes. If you want to benefit from the properties of this excellent plant, stick to the following tips:
- Heat one liter of water and, once it has come to a boil, add 5 grams of eucalyptus leaves.
- When it begins to boil again, turn off the burner and let it set.
- You can drink small cups of this tea throughout the day. Make sure that they are room temperature, never cold.
If you want to improve your bronchial health, you can also inhale eucalyptus vapors.
- Heat two liters of water and add 100 grams of eucalyptus leaves. Put a towel over your hair and inhale the vapors from this simple infusion twice per day. It will do wonders for your health.
2. Carrot juice with honey
Are you surprised? Mixing carrot juice with honey will provide you with great benefits that will really improve the health of your swollen bronchial tubes, and help eliminate mucus. This treatment will help you get rid of nasal and throat congestion, and you will soon feel yourself breathing much more easily.
- Carrot juice has a large amount of beta-carotene and vitamin A.
- When combined with honey, it creates a natural antibiotic rich in vitamins that is capable of cauterizing and reducing swelling.
- So, how can you make this treatment? It’s very easy. First, put a couple carrots and half a glass of water in a blender. After mixing them together, add two tablespoons of honey.
- Drink this beverage at room temperature. Ideally, you should consume it twice per day, once in the morning and once before dinner. It’s also great for kids because of its delicious taste.
3. Cranberry juice with ginger
It’s time for you to learn about cranberries, a medicinal fruit that is widely used for clearing up congestion in the bronchial tubes. We know that it’s not always easy to get our hands on this fruit, because we need it to be in its most natural form in order to get the most out of its beneficial properties.
But if you do happen to see cranberries at the supermarket, know that they are perfect for decongesting, cleansing and strengthening your bronchial health. If you want to benefit from this remedy, you should follow these steps:
- Boil 200 grams of cranberries for 10 minutes.
- Then, pour them into a blender with half a glass of water.
- Strain the liquid to get rid of any solid fruit.
- Then, add one tablespoon of ginger. Drink this beverage throughout the day and it’s sure to have a positive affect on your bronchial tubes.
4. Sandalwood vapor for your bronchial health
Have you ever heard about the properties of sandalwood oil? It’s very easy to find in natural health food stores. It is known as one of the best natural resources out there for treating bronchial problems. It clears up mucus, reduces swelling and purifies the bronchial tubes. This oil is not expensive at all and, given its benefits, it is worth having around at all times. This natural alternative will do wonders on your bronchial tubes.
- Boil two liters of water.
- Add 6 to ten drops of sandalwood oil and allow the water to continue boiling. Once it is done, get ready to inhale the vapor.
- Get comfortable and make sure not to burn yourself. Inhale the vapor from this mixture for at least 10 minutes.
- The sandalwood vapors will help reduce swelling in the bronchial tubes and get rid of your symptoms. Remember to use this treatment at least 3 times per day.
5. Lime leaf tea with pine needles
If you are able to find lime leaves, they are a great, affordable treatment. Lots of natural food stores sell readymade teas, because they are one of the most useful remedies for treating any condition associated with the bronchial tubes.
- Lime leaf and pine needle tea is a great way to naturally treat bronchitis. Both of these elements have huge anti-inflammatory properties. They can lower fever, get rid of mucus, reduce coughing and relax the thorax muscles.
- You should drink this tea twice per day. All you have to do is heat up a cup of water and add 5 lime leaves and 5 grams of pine needles. Wait for the water to boil and let it set for 10 minutes.
- Finally, just strain the mixture well and add a bit of honey. It will provide you with relief from your symptoms, and it tastes great.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this article on how to naturally cleanse your bronchial tubes!