Cleanse Your Bronchial Tubes Naturally
Steam with sandalwood oil is a very effective solution to eliminate mucus, relieve inflammation, and treat bronchial problems. Breathe them in three times a day to naturally cleanse your bronchial tubes.
When do you need to naturally cleanse your bronchial tubes? Whenever you’re experiencing any problems related to them, such as inflammation or excess mucus buildup that keeps you from breathing properly.
As you know, these problems require special medical care and treatment. People of all ages can suffer from bronchial issues. In this article, we’ll provide tips to follow at home so you can naturally cleanse your bronchial tubes.
Remedies to cleanse your bronchial tubes
1. Eucalyptus tea
Eucalyptus is a great decongestant and one of the best natural remedies out there for helping you deal with the flu or a cold. It’s also ideal for treating problems related to your bronchial tubes. If you want to benefit from this excellent plant, stick to the following tips:
- Heat one liter of water and, once it has come to a boil, add 5 grams of eucalyptus leaves.
- When it begins to boil again, remove from heat and let it sit.
- You can drink small cups of this tea throughout the day. Make sure that the tea is room temperature, never cold.
If you want to improve your bronchial health, you can also inhale eucalyptus steam.
- Heat two liters of water and add 100 grams of eucalyptus leaves. Put a towel over your hair and inhale the steam from this simple infusion twice a day. It will do wonders for your health.
2. Carrot juice with honey
Surprised? Mixing carrot juice with honey will provide great benefits that will really improve the health of your swollen bronchial tubes. What’s more, the mixture helps to eliminate mucus. This treatment will also help you eliminate nasal and throat congestion. Indeed, you’ll soon be breathing much more easily.
- Carrot juice has a large amount of beta-carotene and vitamin A.
- When combined with honey, it creates a natural antibiotic rich in vitamins that is capable of healing and reducing swelling.
- So, how can you make this treatment? It’s very easy. First, put a couple of carrots and half a glass of water in a blender. After mixing them together, add two tablespoons of honey.
- Drink this beverage at room temperature. Ideally, you should drink it twice a day, once in the morning and once before dinner. It’s also great for kids since it’s delicious.
Find out more: The Amazing Health Benefits of Carrots
3. Cranberry juice with ginger
It’s time for you to learn about cranberries, a medicinal fruit that is widely used for clearing up bronchial congestion. We know that it’s not always easy to find this fruit in its most natural form to get the most out of its beneficial properties.
But if you do happen to see cranberries at the supermarket, know that they’re perfect for decongesting, cleansing, and strengthening your bronchial tubes. If you want to benefit from this remedy, you should follow these steps:
- Boil 200 grams of cranberries for 10 minutes.
- Then, pour them into a blender with half a glass of water.
- Strain the liquid to get rid of any chunks of fruit.
- Then, add one tablespoon of ginger. Drink this beverage throughout the day and it’s sure to help your bronchial tubes.
Discover: Five New Medicinal Uses for Cranberries
4. Sandalwood vapor for your bronchial health
Have you ever heard about the properties of sandalwood oil? It’s very easy to find in natural health food stores. Sandalwood oil is one of the best natural solutions for treating bronchial problems. It clears up mucus, reduces swelling, and purifies the bronchial tubes. It’s not expensive at all and, given its benefits, is worth having around at all times. This natural alternative is a perfect way to naturally cleanse your bronchial tubes.
- Boil two liters of water.
- Add 6 to 10 drops of sandalwood oil and allow the water to continue boiling. Once it’s done, get ready to inhale the steam.
- Get comfortable and make sure not to burn yourself. Inhale the steam from this mixture for at least 10 minutes.
- The sandalwood steam will help reduce swelling in the bronchial tubes and eliminate your symptoms. Remember to use this treatment at least 3 times per day.
5. Lime leaf tea with pine needles
Lime leaves are a great way to naturally cleanse your bronchial tubes. If you can find them, they’re a great, affordable treatment. Lots of natural food stores sell ready-made teas because they’re one of the most useful remedies for treating any bronchial condition.
- Lime leaf and pine needle tea is a great way to naturally treat bronchitis. Both of these elements have huge anti-inflammatory properties. They can lower fever, get rid of mucus, reduce coughing, and relax the thorax muscles.
- You should drink this tea twice a day. Simply heat up a cup of water and add 5 lime leaves and 5 grams of pine needles. Wait for the water to boil and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Finally, strain the mixture and add a bit of honey. It will provide you with relief from your symptoms, and it tastes great.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this article on how to naturally cleanse your bronchial tubes!