How to Make a Facial Toner with Rice Milk
Today we’re going to talk about how you can make a facial toner with rice milk. Have any of you already heard about the benefits of this beverage? Well, if you don’t know anything about rice milk, today you’re going to learn something new – so we invite you to join us and discover some of its many benefits.
There are a lot of people who claim that rice milk can be used as an extraordinary natural anti-aging cream: rice milk is among the great secrets for beautiful skin among Asian women, and in addition to that it’s easy to make and comparatively inexpensive. We’ll show you how to make a facial toner with rice milk below, so keep reading!
The benefits of rice milk
- When you use rice milk as a facial toner it cleans your skin gently, removing impurities like blackheads, fighting acne, and reducing excess facial oil and shine. It’s a hypoallergenic toner, meaning it can help soothe irritated or red skin.
- Rice milk also contains inositol, which promotes the healthy growth of cells and encourages good blood flow – both help reduce the appearance of large pores and give your face a more vital appearance.
- Using rice milk on the face also helps remove blemishes and spots caused by the sun or hormonal changes. It acts as a natural astringent, and is rich in niacin (vitamin B3), and has a gentle whitening effect on the skin without any other negative consequences.
- For people who suffer from a skin disorder known as rosacea, rice milk is an excellent choice to calm irritated skin and reduce redness.
How do you make rice milk as a facial toner?
As we’ve already mentioned, rice milk is very easy to prepare and can be quite inexpensive because you can make it using ingredients that you usually already have at home. All you need to make rice milk is:
- A suitable container for mixing the rice and water – it should have a lid
- Half a cup of rice, organic is preferable
- One cup of water, distilled is best
- A colander or strainer
- Once everything is ready to prepare, combine the rice and water in your container and let it sit overnight, covered. Then you need to strain the liquid using the colander – that’s it!
- Another way to prepare this toner more quickly is to boil the rice in water, then strain off the liquid – you’ll get exactly the same result.
- This mixture will last you between one and two weeks if you store it in a suitable place.
- To apply the toner just moisten a cotton ball in the rice milk and apply it liberally to your face and neck if you want. It will provide long-lasting benefits to your skin and you’ll notice that it’s smoother, oil-free, and brighter.
Other uses for rice milk
This water-based rice toner can also be used on your hair. People who have tried it say it gives their hair a unique shine and unparalleled smoothness. Apply it after shampooing and leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing.
- To get the most out of this rice water tonic, always remember to thoroughly clean your skin every day and to remove all makeup.
- You should exfoliate your skin on a regular basis to remove dead skin cells and impurities that can affect the health of your skin.
- A rice milk toner can be a great ally in the fight against premature aging, provided that you combine its use with a healthy diet, plenty of exercise, and good habits that will help your skin look younger, longer.
- Don’t forget that to get all the benefits of this powerful toner, you should use it regularly, always washing your face beforehand.