How to Make Face Masks out of Bananas
Bananas possess many beneficial qualities to our health and for our skin. Learn more about a few banana face masks that you can make!
Bananas possess several important qualities for skin health and beauty. This makes it a perfect fruit for making face masks and to prevent afflictions like acne.
It also slows the formation of wrinkles and is very important for healing areas affected by some illnesses, like psoriasis.
Learn more all about the wonderful qualities of bananas and how to make rejuvenating banana face masks.
If you’re looking for a natural, easy, and affordable treatment for soft skin, free of impurities, look no further. The answer is near…
Banana mask for healthy skin
The most common way of using bananas for beauty treatments is by applying a face mask. It’s simple! Follow these simple steps below to try a banana face mask today.
- First of all, start by blending one banana into a smooth puree.
- Afterward, apply the mask to your face.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Then, wash with warm water, and dry your face with a clean towel.
Banana and honey face mask
Bananas are rich in potassium, making it an excellent product for preventing wrinkles and helping to minimize already existent wrinkles.
- Blend one banana or mash it until it is in a puree form.
- Next, mix in one tablespoon of honey.
- Wash your face well before applying.
- Then, apply to the entire face, including the area underneath the eyes.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes or until it turns brown.
- Wash afterward with warm water.
You can use this mask at least 3 times a week, even though you can use it more if you like.
Banana, yogurt, and lemon juice face mask
Along with all of the incredible benefits that bananas contain that we listed above, this face mask with yogurt will hydrate your skin, help to tighten your pores, and get rid of dead skin. This is all because of the acid in the milk of the yogurt.
The lemon juice will act as an exfoliant and will also help in removing dead skin cells. Lemon juice also has high vitamin C content, which is known to help get rid of brown spots or skin discoloration.
Try this great, exfoliating mask by following these steps:
- Mash half of a banana until it is in a pureed.
- Then, mix in a tablespoon of thick yogurt or natural, greek yogurt.
- Add in 1/2 a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Wash your face and apply the mixture for 35 minutes.
- To rinse, massage your face lightly with water.
Banana peels are rich in antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins, which carry large amounts of benefits for the skin.
For example, they’re great for treating an insect bite. Rub a banana peel over the bite, and it will slowly begin to calm the itch. This also helps heal wounds quicker.
In some cases, it can help remove warts; simply place a bit of banana peel on the affected area for five to ten minutes, every night.
Banana peel is also fairly effective at making acne outbreaks disappear. This can make outbreaks completely disappear, and will not leave marks on the skin.
You should use this treatment every night, and do not stop using it until the problem has completely disappeared. You can also use this same method to reduce psoriasis symptoms.