Lighten Your Elbows and Knees with this Homemade Milk and Vitamin E Cream
The skin covering your elbows and knees is a bit thicker than elsewhere on your body. Because it has no oil glands, it also tends to get dry.
Continual exposure to dirt, moisture, and other environmental factors causes an unsightly buildup of dead skin cells that lead to dark spots and blemishes over time.
As if that weren’t enough, these areas are often neglected when it comes to beauty routines, most of which focus on the face and more noticeable areas.
Whatever the case, the skin can get dark enough until it’s time to use lightening products to make it look great again.
Today, we’d like to take the opportunity to share a milk and vitamin E cream that really help lighten your elbows and knees, without any side effects.
Try it today!
A homemade milk and vitamin E cream to lighten your elbows and knees
The special combination of ingredients in this homemade cream results in an effective treatment to help lighten the skin on your elbows and knees.
It is made with milk and vitamin E oil, two natural moisturizers known the world over for how good they are for your skin. They both have the ability to make dark spots less noticeable, all while preventing premature signs of aging.
The antioxidants in them remove any contaminants adhered to skin tissue and let it absorb moisture more easily. These two things are sure to make your skin softer and more beautiful.
All of this is enhanced by the lemon juice and glycerin. This combination can help get rid of dead skin cells, spots, and other issues caused by excessive dryness.
- 1 teaspoon of glycerin (5 ml)
- 5 tablespoons of powdered milk (50 g)
- The juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 capsules of vitamin E
- Add the powdered milk and teaspoon of glycerin to a bowl.
- Mix with a wooden utensil and add the lemon juice little by little.
- Break the vitamin E capsules open and add the oil to the bowl, still mixing.
- After obtaining a thick, smooth paste, apply to the affected area.
How to apply
- First of all, we should clarify that you should only use this cream at night, since it contains lemon. That means that exposure to the sun soon after applying it can cause adverse effects.
- Now, the first step is to clean the area well, removing any dirt that may have accumulated on the surface.
- Then, take some cream and smooth it over the area, making gentle massaging motions, until completely covered.
- Apply to your elbows and knees, then let sit for 20 to 30 minutes.
- After the advised time, massage the dried cream again, and then remove any excess with warm water.
- Dry well with a soft towel and finally moisturize the areas with a hydrating coconut or olive oil lotion.
- Repeat at least three time a week until you see results.
You might like:
A few things to keep in mind
This natural product is effective on dark spots that form on your elbows and knees.
But we need to be clear that you won’t see results with just one application. You need to be consistent if you want good results.
That’s because natural ingredients take a bit longer to work compared with chemical products. On the other hand, the ingredients are very safe and won’t cause allergic reactions or any other skin issues.
The best thing of all is that it’s very budget-friendly. You can find all of the ingredients at your local supermarket.
Ready to try it? Make this cream at home and lighten your elbows and knees to get them looking great again!It might interest you...