This Lavender Lemonade May Help Calm Headaches
Drinking this lavender lemonade can help reduce the intensity of headaches. This is due to the beneficial properties iof lavender.
Because we have so many worries and stress, many people suffer from headaches. Today we have a lavender lemonade recipe to help you deal with that.
These headaches come from having so many obligations, household chores, and constant exposure to bothersome sounds. The big problem with all of this is that it can interrupt your daily chores. Not only that, but it can unleash another set of physical and emotional symptoms.
That’s why it’s absolutely necessary that you pay attention to the first signs and try to get treatment before it becomes a greater problem.
But taking too many pharmaceuticals is also harmful and it can lead to different side effects in the body.
Fortunately, there are several alternative remedies that can help calm you down without running this type of risk.
And that’s true of this delicious lavender lemonade. It has anti-inflammatory and relaxing properties that have earned it a very special place in treating headaches.
Lavender has more than 150 active components that make it great at improving health and preventing diseases.
Why use lavender lemonade to calm headaches?
Lavender lemonade is a traditional remedy that uses lemon’s amazing properties along with benefits from the lavender plant.
This herb is known for its amazing aroma, but it’s also valued for its several applications in physical and mental health.
It’s characterized by its sedative powers, which help quickly reduce symptoms caused by anxiety and tension.
The essential oil is extracted from the flowers and is considered to be one of the best oils around when it comes to health.
A lot of people have decided to use it because it’s one of the best aromatherapy and bodily relaxation oils.
Some of its primary properties include:
That’s why it’s not strange that, when added to this lemonade, it helps control pain, nerves and other chemical reactions caused by stress.
Because we know that some of you out there haven’t tried it yet, we’d like to share a simple recipe for making it at home.
How to make lavender lemonade
There are two very easy ways to make this natural lemonade: the first is to use essential oil. The second uses the plant.
See Also: How to Naturally Get Rid of Headaches
Both recipes are great and have the same properties, it just depends on how easily you can find the ingredients.
Lavender lemonade with essential oil
One or two drops of lavender essential oil will be more than enough to enjoy their properties in this drink.
- 1/2 cup honey (170 grams)
- 10 cups water (2.5 liters)
- 1 drop lavender essential oil
- 6 lemons
- Lavender branches for decoration
- Pour the 10 cups of water into a large jar or pot.
- Then squeeze the juice from the 6 lemons and pour it in.
- Add the honey, stir well, and then add the lavender oil.
- Add the lavender branches for decoration, then serve.
- You can drink between three and four glasses a day.
Lavender lemonade with the plant
Rather than using the essential oil, we’re going to prepare a lavender infusion which we will then convert into lemonade.
- 1 tablespoon lavender flowers (10 grams)
- 1/2 cup of honey (170 grams)
- 5 cups of water (1.2 liters)
- 1 cup of lemon juice (250 mL)
- Bring one cup of water to a boil. Once boiling, add the lavender flowers.
- Simmer for 20 minutes, then strain.
- Add the remaining water and lemon juice.
- Sweeten with honey, then stir so that everything is blended well. Serve.
- Drink three times a day.
Because this is a low-calorie drink, you can rest easy when you incorporate it into your diet.