The Incredible Properties of Lemon Peel Tea
Have you ever tried lemon peel tea? It is delicious! But not just that, this natural infusion is a medicinal remedy that is capable of taking care of your health everyday. When you try it, you will not be able to stop. Its acidic, refreshing, and revitalizing taste will make this a perfect ally for your everyday well-being.
We will give you all of the information below. Don’t miss out!
The Great Benefits of Lemon Peel Tea
Lemon peel tea is a traditional remedy in many countries. It is great to drink in the morning or after lunch, always accompanied with a natural sweetener, like honey, for example. You will find all of these benefits in its golden liquid of irresistible acidic fragrance:
- Lemon peel tea is perfect for eliminating gas. As you already know, this type of discomfort tends to happen at mid afternoon or after heavy digestion. Every time it happens to you, don’t hesitate to drink a good cup of this tea: it will solve your bloating and gas in a few minutes.
- This natural remedy is great for your liver. It will reduce inflammation, decongest it, and boost proper metabolism of its enzymes and minerals.
- Lemon peel tea favors alkaline levels in your blood.
- You should not forget that it will let you cleanse your body and prevent the classic fluid retention.
- It is also a good astringent.
- Drinking lemon peel tea regularly will also help reinforce your immune system.
- You will avoid colds and flus.
- It is antiseptic.
- Reduces bad breath.
- Eliminates excess grease from the skin.
- It is a good regulator of arterial tension.
- Lemon peel tea also helps you lose weight. You will eliminate toxins, activate your metabolism, and burn fats.
Lastly, we should mention that you should not drink this lemon peel based infusion if you have gastritis. Because of the irritation to the mucus membranes, your stomach may react painfully.
How to Make Lemon Peel Tea
What You Will Need
- A liter of water
- Two lemon peels
- Juice from a lemon
- 4 tablespoons of honey (80 grams)
How to Make it
- It is very simple. The first thing to do is boil a liter of water.
- Once this is hot, add the peels from the two lemons (that you have washed).
- Let it boil and then add the natural juice from a lemon.
- Let it cook for 20 more minutes and then add the honey and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Once this time has passed, pour this into a glass bottle. Leave it outside of the refrigerator and in a place with no light.
How to Drink it
- You can drink two cups a day and a liter every two days. Whatever you prefer. As a result, you will raise your defenses, avoid colds and flues, and cleanse your body. It’s best to drink the first cup of lemon peel tea on an empty stomach. Then, wait for a half hour before eating breakfast.
- Drink the next cup after lunch, because as a result you will improve digestion.
- If you want to lose a few kilos, you can continue drinking a new cup at mid afternoon and another before going to bed. Accompanied with a healthy and balanced diet, you will be able to cleanse your body from toxins and get rid of fat. It’s best to do this treatment every two days.
- If you only want to raise your defenses, take care of your liver, and improve digestion, it’s enough to drink one or two cups a day. It is a simple and delicious remedy that will do a lot for your health and your family’s.
As a suggestion, we recommend that you also try orange peel tea. It is refreshing and very medicinal. The way it is made is just like the lemon kind, but if you add 15 grams of ground cinnamon and a few ice cubes, you will get a drink that is great for lowering cholesterol, prevent inflammation and lose weight. Don’t hesitate to try it!