Homemade Mask with Yogurt to Fight Blackheads
In addition to using this homemade mask, you can avoid blackheads with correct facial hygiene by washing your face in the morning and at night.
Blackheads are imperfections of the skin that are produced by the dilation of pores. This causes the accumulation of the remains of oil and dead cells. Luckily, you can fight blackheads with a homemade mask of yogurt and oatmeal.
After all, blackheads tend to form in what is known as she “T”zone of the face. This refers to the forehead, the nose, and the chin.
Out of control hormones are the principal cause. They can also be caused by lack of skin care, poor diet, and the use of some chemicals.
Even though blackheads don’t represent the presence of a serious health problem, their appearance is considered unattractive because of the unclean look they give to the face.
The good news is that they can be treated effectively, since some ingredients can deeply clean the skin and reduce the size of the pores.
Among these ingredients we find healthy alternatives such as yogurt and oatmeal, that, combined in a mask, help to solve the problem in a short time.
In this article we share the benefits and how to prepare it at home following some simple steps.
So, go ahead and try it!
Homemade mask of yogurt and oatmeal to combat blackheads
Even though there are many products on the market to eliminate blackheads, there are low cost natural methods that offer the same benefits.
Here we have a mask of natural yogurt and oatmeal. It is known for its exfoliate, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties.
These two ingredients can deeply clean the open pores, removing the remains of oil and dead cells that cause these imperfections.
See this article: Clear up the blemishes on your face with this lemon and oatmeal mask.
Benefits of natural yogurt
Yogurt is one of the natural alternative products that beautifies the skin without causing undesired reactions.
• Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidant compounds, yogurt is helpful in arresting the effects of oxidation stress and toxins.
• It provides large quantities of lactic acid, a substance that cleans the surface of the skin. This facilitates the elimination of dead cells, spots, and acne.
• This substance regulates the natural pH of the skin. It protects the skin and accelerates the healing of wounds and burns.
• It contributes live cultures or healthy bacteria that, when absorbed, creates a protective barrier against bacteria and fungus.
• Its regular use prevents premature aging and helps to keep the skin soft and hydrated.
Benefits of oatmeal
For centuries, oatmeal has been one of the natural cosmetics that helps to improve skin health. It is even effective for sensitive skin.
• This ingredient easily absorbs and helps to retain natural moisture to avoid external elements.
• It contains fatty acids and essential amino acids, that together, hydrate and regenerate the skin to avoid the early signs of aging.
• It acts as a natural anti inflammatory ideal to reduce blemishes, redness, and other symptoms of allergies.
• This mask includes cleaning agents such as saponin, an ingredient in soaps. It is recommended to remove dead cells and blackheads.
• It contains repairing qualities, ideal to maintain firm skin without imperfections.
• Its external application minimizes spots and helps maintain a more uniform tone.
Also read: 8 Natural Remedies for Seasonal Allergies
How to Prepare this Homemade Mask
The yogurt and oatmeal mast is a natural formula which is easy to prepare. Different from commercial products, it doesn’t cost much and doesn’t cause unwanted side effects.
In addition to reducing blackheads, it also hydrates and leaves a fresh look.
• 1/2 cup of natural yogurt
• 2 tablespoons of rolled oats
• 1 tablespoon of honey
• Mix the oatmeal, yogurt, and honey in a bowl.
How to apply
• So that the skin can absorb the ingredients well, wash the face with hot water in order to open the clogged pores.
• Then, apply the mask, covering completely the areas with blackheads.
• Leave this on the face for 20 minutes and then make gentle circular movements to exfoliate.
• Remove the excess with warm water and dry well.
• Use 2 or 3 times a week to obtain good results.
Do you have blackheads? If you haven’t been able to eliminate them, prepare this homemade mask and discover that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to correct this problem.
If you do this, use this solution regularly for lasting results.