Herbs and Spices for Hair Growth
Having long, strong, beautiful hair like Rapunzel would be a dream come true for a lot of people. But if you think commercial products full of chemicals can help you there, you’re wrong. Instead, read this article: we’ll tell you about some great herbs and spices for hair growth.
Forget about chemical products and use these easy-to-find herbs and spices to help your hair grow faster.
Herbs and spices for hair growth
Using chamomile tea as a rinse after washing with shampoo is a great way to promote hair growth. It relaxes your hair follicles and scalp, which helps reduce hair loss.
You can make your own rosemary infusion by boiling the leaves slowly in water. Or, you can simply make them part of your daily diet.
- Washing your hair with this infusion can help get rid of dandruff, which is considered one of the main causes of hair loss.
Horsetail is a very useful herb for getting your hair to grow faster.
- Like the other ones, you can use it as a rinse by making an infusion with it, or you can have it with your meals.
- If you like, you can also mix it into your favorite shampoo and rinse you hair completely with the mixture.
When it comes to igniting your hair follicles in a completely natural way, ginkgo biloba can be a great option.
- Regularly applying this herbal infusion to your roots can increase blood circulation throughout your scalp. This accelerates growth a considerable amount.
You might like:
How to Improve Your Circulation Using These 5 Herbal Remedies
Birch oil is an amazing oil for hair growth and care. It can help you stop problems like dandruff, itchy scalp, scalp infections, and hair loss.
- Combine it with your normal hair nourishing oil or add it to your shampoo to get excellent results.
Cilantro is one of the most effective spices for hair growth and hair health. Make it part of your diet by using the leaves or seeds.
Adding seed powder to your hair oil and massaging your scalp with it can give you the best results for significantly stimulating the hair follicles.
This is an article about herbs and spices for hair growth, so let’s look at some spices! Prepare a natural hair growth tonic by boiling some black cumin seeds in water, filtering the liquid, and combining it with an egg yolk.
Apply it to your scalp regularly with a cotton ball.
- You can also replace this with a rich mixture of equal parts olive oil and cumin oil. Dandruff will disappear and it will stimulate hair growth.
Using cinnamon powder and honey on your hair will protect your scalp from infections and help you get rid of dandruff, itching, etc.
You can also mix the spice with olive oil and warm it up to increase blood flow in the scalp and help with hair growth.
10 Incredible Health Benefits of Cinnamon
Black pepper has amazing qualities for your digestive functions and circulation.
It helps your body absorb all of the nutrients it needs in the right amounts. Eventually, that stimulates hair growth.
Sesame seeds are full of two essential minerals: calcium and magnesium. These are vital for the growth and health of your hair follicles.
So, eating sesame seeds is also an extremely effective method of growing long, strong hair.
Keep a balanced diet
Besides using herbs and spices for hair growth, you also have to give your body the nutrients it needs. That’s the true key to healthy hair.
It doesn’t matter what you put in your hair if you’re not feeding your body properly. Make sure that you’re eating the right amount of fats, proteins, and nutrients every day.
Choose the right products
Using natural and herbal shampoos that don’t contain aggressive chemicals
Sulfates take away all of the natural oils in your hair.
It’s also good to invest in a nice conditioner without any silicones.
Invest in a wide-tooth wood comb and a boar bristle brush
- A wide-tooth wood comb helps you avoid hair breakage and static energy. This is the ideal comb to use for untangling your hair.
- Once it’s untangled, a boar bristle brush will help to remove the oil from your roots, ensuring that your hair is well nourished and protected.
- It’s also important to avoid brushing your hair while it is wet. This is when your hair is most vulnerable to breakage.
Don’t abandon your conditioner
Conditioner is extremely important when it comes to hair health.
On top of that, it’s also good to give your hair deep nourishment at least once a week with a homemade mask. This will keep your hair extremely hydrated.
Always wash with cold water
Cold water helps to seal your hair cuticles, keeping it soft and silky. This also helps to prevent your hair from losing moisture.
Trim your hair regularly
It’s really important to trim your hair every 6 to 8 weeks. This helps you get rid of split ends and keep the damage from spreading upwards.
Stop using hot styling tools
Regularly using hot tools can do a lot of damage to your hair. If you’re addicted to your hair dryer, it would be a good idea to try out other styles that don’t need heat and to take a break from it.
Let your hair air dry
Instead of using a hairdryer, let your hair air dry. Do this by gently squeezing the excess water from your hair with a towel and letting it sit until it dries.
D on’t vigorously rub your hair with the towel, doing that can actually cause damage.