Herbs and Spices that Encourage Hair Growth
Both the topical application of an infusion and the consumption of cilantro can help to optimize hair growth and care for your capillary health.
Having long, strong and beautiful hair like Rapunzel is like a dream come true. However, if you think that commercial products full of chemicals can help your efforts, you’re wrong. In this article, you’ll learn that some herbs and spices can also encourage hair growth.
Forget about chemical products and use easy-to-find herbs and spices to help your hair grow faster.
Herbs and spices that encourage hair growth
Use chamomile tea as a rinse after washing with shampoo to promote hair growth. It relaxes your capillary fibers and scalp which helps to reduce hair loss.
You can make your own rosemary infusion by boiling the leaves slowly in water. Or, you could simply include them in your daily diet.
- Washing your hair with this infusion can help get rid of dandruff which is considered one of the main factors of hair loss.
Horse tail is very useful for helping our hair grow faster.
- Similar to the other herbs, you can use it as a rinse when you make an infusion, or you can take it orally as part of your diet.
- If you would like, you can also mix it into your favorite shampoo and rinse you hair completely with the mixture.
When it comes to igniting your hair follicles in a completely natural way, ginkgo biloba can be a great option.
- Regularly applying this herbal infusion to your roots can increase blood circulation throughout your scalp. This accelerates growth a considerable amount.
Birch oil is a super oil that helps us take care of our hair by stopping problems like dandruff, itchy scalp, scalp infections and hair loss.
- Combine it with your normal hair nourishing oil or add it to your shampoo to get excellent results.
Cilantro is one of the most effective spices for improving the health and growth of your hair. Include it in your diet using the leaves or seeds.
Also, adding the seed powder to your hair oil and massaging your scalp with it can give you the best results for significantly stimulating the hair follicles.
Prepare your natural hair growth tonic by boiling some black cumin seeds in water, filtering the liquid and combining it with an egg yolk.
Apply it to your scalp regularly with a cotton ball.
- This mixture can also be replaced by a rich mixture of equal amounts olive oil and cumin oil. Dandruff will disappear and it will stimulate hair growth.
The application of cinnamon powder and honey to your hair will protect your scalp from infections and will help you get rid of dandruff, itching, etc.
You can also mix the spice with olive oil and heat it to increase blood flow in the scalp and to help with hair growth.
Black pepper has amazing qualities that improve our digestive functions and optimize blood circulation.
As a result, our body can absorb all of the nutrients it needs in the correct quantities. This, eventually, stimulates hair growth.
Sesame seeds are full of two essential minerals, calcium and magnesium, that are vital for the growth and health of our capillary fibers.
Because of that, eating sesame seeds is also considered effective for growing long, strong hair.
Keep a balanced diet
Being sure that you are giving your body the nutrients that it needs is the key to having healthy hair.
What you are putting in your hair doesn’t matter is your body is not being fed correctly. Make sure that you’re eating the right amount of fats, proteins and nutrients each day.
Choose the right products
Using natural and herbal shampoos that don’t contain aggressive chemicals like sulfate can be very useful when it comes to our hair’s health.
Sulfates take all of the natural oils from our hair.
It would also be a good idea to invest in a good conditioner that is free of silicones.
Invest in a wide-tooth wood comb and a boar bristle brush
- A wide-tooth wood comb helps you avoid hair breakage and static energy. This is the ideal comb to use when untangling your hair.
- Once it is detangled, a boar bristle brush will help to remove the oil from your roots, ensuring that your hair is well nourished and protected.
- It is also important to avoid brushing your hair while it is wet. This is when your hair is most vulnerable to breaking.
Don’t abandon your conditioner
Conditioner is extremely important when it comes to hair health.
It would also be a good idea to deeply nourish your hair at least once a week with a homemade mask. This will keep your hair extremely hydrated.
Always wash with cold water
Cold water helps to seal the hair cuticles, keeping your hair soft and silky. This also helps to prevent your hair from losing moisture.
Trim your hair regularly
It is so important to trim your hair every 6 to 8 weeks. This helps you get rid of split ends so that the damage doesn’t spread upwards.
Stop using hot styling tools
Regularly using hot tools can cause a lot of damage to your hair. If you are addicted to your hair dryer, it would be a good idea to try out other styles that don’t need heat and to take a rest from it.
Let your hair air dry
Instead of using a hair dryer, let your hair air dry. Do this by gently squeezing the excess water from your hair with a towel and letting it sit until it dries.
Don’t vigorously rub your hair with the towel since this can cause damage.