Three Simple Habits to Help You Lose Weight without Feeling Hungry
If you’ve decided that you want to lose weight without feeling hungry, it’s possible that you’ll have some questions about how to do it.
There are many different types of diets, and not all of them work effectively for everyone. However, there are some useful general tips that can help everyone lose weight the healthy way.
In this article, discover three simple, healthy habits that will help you lose weight without feeling hungry.
It’s Possible to Lose Weight without Feeling Hungry
There is a common misconception about slimming down. Often, we associate it with a restriction of fats and calories, smaller portions, and increased exercise.
Although these are general guidelines, there are many factors that influence weight loss.
The most important thing is lose weight gradually and healthily and adopt healthy habits to keep the weight off in the long term. This way, although it will take a little longer to reach your target weight, the results will be more sustainable and you’ll avoid a rebound.
Going hungry is never a good option for weight loss. People who make this unnecessary sacrifice forget that the body is intelligent. By doing this, the only thing you achieve is encourage the storage of fat and an increase in hunger.
Learn more about weight loss: The Top 5 Salad Recipes to Keep from Going Hungry
Three Simple Habits for Losing Weight without Feeling Hungry
We recommend these these simple habits for losing weight without feeling hungry in a healthy way. All of them have surprising results for healthy weight loss.
1. Drink water with apple cider vinegar
The simple combination of water and apple cider vinegar has some miraculous effects for helping with weight loss.
First, this medicinal drink accelerates your metabolism. This results in increased energy expenditure and burning of calories.
Water and vinegar also reduce blood sugar levels. This benefit, as well as preventing other health problems, soothes hunger for sweets and helps digestion.
Lastly, apple cider vinegar helps the elimination of fats and toxins from the body.
Read more: 5 Spices that Will Help You Eliminate Toxins
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 glass of water
How to take it?
- Take this mixture three times a day, half an hour before each main meal.
2. Eat a combination of foods
Learning to combine different foods is a very effective key for losing weight without feeling hungry.
The important thing is to discover the foods that, when mixed, tend to cause weight loss more than in a different combination.
Furthermore, by paying attention to this, you can also address digestive problems and combat fluid retention and swelling.
Foods that you shouldn’t mix include:
- Different types of meat in the same meal: Meat, fish, eggs, legumes. One ration of protein for each meal is sufficient, and you should alternative between animal and vegetable protein.
- In addition, it’s better to get protein from your vegetables. Any time you eat meat you should accompany it with a portion of vegetables.
- Dairy products should be eaten alone. They don’t mix well with any other foods.
- Sweets of any kind cause weight gain and disrupt digestion if you eat them with meals.
3. Eat smart dinners
Breakfast and lunch are very important meals. However, the meal you need to pay attention to in order to lose weight is dinner.
What you eat in the evening will tend to be converted into fat reserves in your body.
You should remember two key things:
- Eat dinner early: We don’t recommend having dinner later than two hours before you go to bed. The best would be to have dinner before 8:00 pm.
- Have a light dinner: You should reduce carbohydrates (bread, pizza, pasta, potatoes) in the evening , since they contain too much energy. Instead, try opting for some protein and vegetables.
In any case, you can add a small portion of cereals like quinoa, oats, or millet, which are rich in protein. Chickpea flour is also a great alternative for flour for making pancakes and other pastries.
These three tips will all help you to lose weight without feeling hungry the healthy way.
All cited sources were thoroughly reviewed by our team to ensure their quality, reliability, currency, and validity. The bibliography of this article was considered reliable and of academic or scientific accuracy.
- Jeong JN. Effect of Pre-meal Water Consumption on Energy Intake and Satiety in Non-obese Young Adults. Clin Nutr Res. 2018 Oct;7(4):291-296.
- Yoshida Y, Simoes EJ. Sugar-Sweetened Beverage, Obesity, and Type 2 Diabetes in Children and Adolescents: Policies, Taxation, and Programs. Curr Diab Rep. 2018 Apr 18;18(6):31.
- St-Onge MP. Sleep-obesity relation: underlying mechanisms and consequences for treatment. Obes Rev. 2017 Feb;18 Suppl 1:34-39.