Eliminate Sagging Arms
After a certain age, especially in women, the skin and musculature of the arms starts to become flacid and begins to sag. If you want to fight this problem with natural methods, you’ll not only improve the appearance of your arms, but you’ll also prevent flab in general.
In this article, discover some simple home remedies and a healthy diet to help you eliminate sagging arms.
Protein is necessary for your health, and in this case, it helps nourish and firm the skin and muscles. If you don’t eat enough protein, the muscle easily converts to fat.
It’s important to choose quality protein that’s easily absorbed, and to not overdo it.
A good way to get enough protein is to eat a serving of protein at every meal. Avoid less healthy protein sources like red meat, sausage and high-fat dairy products. Instead, opt for these healthier alternatives:
- White meat: Ideal for toning and firming.
- Fish: Oily fish and white fish contain a good quantity of proteins, although white fish is much lower in fat, making it a great choice for dinner.
- Eggs: The white contains the most protein, and the yolk contains the most fat.
- Milk and dairy: The healthiest and lightest dairy products are goat cheese and cottage cheese, better still if it’s made from goat milk.
- Legumes: Legumes are an cheap and nutritious source of vegetable protein. Cook them with a little cumin and kombu seaweed to make them easier to digest. They are better served as a creamy soup for evening meals. To really get enough protein, combine them with grains like brown rice, oats or quinoa.
- Dried fruits: Healthy and delicious, they’re an ideal choice for any time of day, but don’t exceed the recommended amount, which is just a handful. Avoid those that are fried or overly salted.
Clay to remove toxins
When a part of the body accumulates excess fat or fluids, it usually has a hard time draining toxic substances.
To easily eliminate toxins, that is to say through the pores of the skin and improve the skin’s firmness, we recommend applying a clay masque at least once a week.
Mix the clay with enough water to create a spreadable texture that won’t drip and make a mess.
Apply it to sagging arms and let work until it’s dry.
Rinse with warm water and dry thoroughly before applying moisturizer.
Moisturizing for firmness
This step is fundamental for firm skin, and we often forget the arms until we start to notice sagging.
You don’t have to spend money on expensive creams; you can use any natural hydrating lotion that’s nourishing and leaves your arms well hydrated.
Try using almond, coconut or olive oil.
To keep muscles from becoming flabby, they need to be worked. If they’re not used regularly, they lose their ability and firmness.
You don’t need to lift heavy weights. You can use a moderately heavy object and exercise at home, moving the arms in all directions.
Dedicate 5 or 10 minutes a day to strengthen your arms, and before long, you’ll notice as the sagging disappears.
Cold water is great for toning because it instantly improves blood flow.
Avoid showering with really hot water.
Always finish your shower with cold water, focusing on the arms.
During the day, wet the arms with cold water.
With these simple steps you’ll accelerate the toning process and experience an instant firming effect.