How to eliminate pimples and blackheads naturally
Pimples and blackheads appear as a result of exposure to environmental toxins and poor cleansing. Cleanse your face well each morning and evening.
Pimples and blackheads have become one of the most common headaches among adolescents and adults, because although not affecting your health, they are aesthetically unpleasing to look upon. Both pimples and blackheads can occur for many reasons, such as bacteria, exposure to pollutants, hormonal changes, the use of unsuitable makeup, poor hygiene, and excess oils on the skin. Luckily, today there are a lot of treatments available that can help us combat these skin problems to achieve a softer, smoother, oil-free skin.
We know that there is a considerable amount of drugs and products that promise to help eliminate pimples and blackheads available on the market. However, these treatments are usually quite expensive and are not as effective as promised in all cases. For this reason, today we want to share with you a special cleansing routine and home treatments to help combat pimples and blackheads in a healthier and more economical way. Obviously you should keep in mind that to achieve good results you need to be consistent with your application.
Cleansing routine to eliminate pimples and blackheads
- Cleanse your skin twice a day: Exposure to toxins and environmental pollutants can make our skin dirty even if we don’t notice it. As a result, pimples and blackheads appear more frequently. In this case it is advisable to wash your face well in the mornings and the evenings, ensuring that you remove all makeup, bacteria, dirt and excess oils from the skin.
- Apply a natural tonic to your skin: Witch hazel can serve as one of the best natural alternatives to industrial tonics. This natural product works as a stimulant and an excellent astringent for the skin, which helps to balance the levels of oil and dry up the pimples and blackheads. Use it daily to keep skin smooth and clean.
- Use steam vapor: Vaporizing the skin will help draw the impurities out from the base of the skin, which helps give us a deep clean. For this you should fill a bowl with boiling water, put your head over the bowl and cover with a towel, keep your face over the bowl so that the steam can penetrate into the skin pores. This can be done 2 or 3 times a week.
- Exfoliate the skin: Exfoliation is a step you must do in order to fight pimples and blackheads and to provide a deep cleansing. Exfoliation helps to remove dead skin cells and removes all kinds of dirt that can affect the skin’s beauty. To make a homemade exfoliating cream you can mix some oatmeal with honey and massage it onto the affected areas with a circular movement.
Natural treatments to eliminate pimples and blackheads
Homemade mask of egg and lemon
This powerful mask helps fight pimples and blackheads, since it contains lemon which functions as a natural astringent that promotes skin cleansing and the elimination of bacteria. It also contains egg, which helps fight excess oil on the skin and leaves a smoother texture.
- 1 egg white
- A few drops of lemon juice
Mix both ingredients and apply to the face for 20 minutes. Once this time is up remove the mixture with warm water; and repeat this at least twice a week.
Homemade mask of strawberries
A food so delicious such as strawberries can also become our best ally to fight blackheads and excess oil on the skin.
- 5 strawberries
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon of honey
Whisk all the ingredients into a paste and apply to the face. Your skin should be clean. Let it stand for 20 minutes and then remove it with warm water.
Homemade mask of yogurt and lemon
Yogurt and lemon combine their properties to offer an excellent mask that will help us to deeply cleanse our skin to combat blackheads and excess oil on our face.
- 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt
- ½ tablespoon of lemon juice
Mix both ingredients and apply the paste to the skin and let it sit for 20 minutes. At the end of this time, remove the mask with warm water; and repeat this procedure once a week.