Easy-to-make Rejuvenating Aloe Vera Cream
Aloe vera is one of the most used plants when it comes to making different cosmetic products, like rejuvenating face creams, for example.
Recently, it’s become very fashionable to make body and facial creams at home. As they’re made from natural ingredients, many people believe them to be more beneficial for the skin. For that reason, there are people that have dedicated themselves to making rejuvenating aloe vera cream.
It’s no secret that aloe vera is one of the most used plants for beauty. They say that it helps to hydrate and provide nutrients to the skin above all else. It’s also apparently good for reducing the appearance of new scars.
What’s rejuvenating cream used for?
People say that a rejuvenating cream provides nutrients and helps to look after the skin to bring back its elasticity, firmness, and luminosity. It’s not about finding a definitive “solution” to the problems the epidermis may present, but rather about an extra contribution that can help it look better.
Generally speaking, you should use these kinds of products at night, so that your skin is able to better take advantage of them, whilst it uses its own natural processes.
When considering these creams in relation to age, remember you can start using them at any time. There are people that start looking after their skin more intently after they reach 25 years old and others do so after 30 or later in life.
In addition to bearing in mind at what age we start to look after our skin more intently, it’s important to remember that you’ll only get the best results if you use the rejuvenating cream as a part of an appropriate skincare routine.
Discover: 5 Natural Remedies to Brighten Your Face
Rejuvenating aloe vera cream
There are several home recipes you can use to make a rejuvenating aloe vera cream. In some, you’ll need to mix the main ingredient with another, which could be musket rose oil, virgin coconut oil, or almond oil. But in other cases, aloe vera may take center stage.
In the recipe that we show you below, we’ve decided to take advantage of the properties of several ingredients to get a very nutritious formula for the skin.
You may be interested in: Don’t Miss Out on These Aloe vera Health Properties
- 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa butter
- 1 cup of almond oil (1/2 pint)
- 3 tablespoons of natural beeswax
- Drops of natural essential oils (to taste)
What you will need
- Containers for the cream
- A sealed glass jar
Note: if you don’t have an aloe vera plant at your house, you can always ask your neighbor for some leaves, buy some at a store, or plant one yourself. You’ll get a lot more out of it than you thought at first.
- In order to make your rejuvenating aloe vera cream, cut the leaves into small pieces. Afterward, remove the pulp or gel from the inside of the plant. You can do this by cutting the leaves in half and scooping out the insides with a spoon.
- Once you have the aloe vera crystal, put it in an airtight glass container, then add the cocoa butter and almond oil. Also, you can use beeswax.
- Once you have the container filled, you can then put it into a double boiler. Then, let it sit for a few minutes and wait for the ingredients to soften and melt.
- When everything is ready, remove the jar (being very careful not to burn yourself) and mix the ingredients together. If you don’t like the texture or see too many lumps, you could use a blender to thoroughly process the ingredients.
- Once the cream is ready, add the drops of essential oil. While the mixture is still hot, put it inside a container.
Let the cream sit to cool down and put the containers – the ones you won’t be using right away – in the refrigerator. That way, you won’t lose any of the cream’s rejuvenating properties, and it will last longer because natural creams tend to “spoil” before they’re used.
As mentioned earlier, making a rejuvenating aloe vera cream is quite simple. With only a number of natural ingredients that aren’t difficult to find, you can use them to care for your skincare of our skin at night.
So, how does making your own rejuvenating aloe vera cream sound? Have you ever made a different kind of rejuvenating cream? If so, then you know that the satisfaction of making your own cosmetics is absolutely priceless.