Cure Varicose Veins with this Aloe Vera Remedy
In this article we’ll show you how to prepare a simple remedy with aloe vera to cure varicose veins. You’ll see how effective it is in very little time.
Would you like to cure your varicose veins?
The following aloe vera remedy doesn’t work on its own. Its effect works in conjunction with other healthy habits such as a balanced diet and a good exercise routine. All these habits can help cure varicose veins.
Given that a sedentary lifestyle is very common these days, it’s more and more important to take care of our health, in particular our cardiovascular health.
Among the most common cardiovascular problems are varicose veins, which are caused by poor blood circulation. They’re caused by a dilation of the veins which then reduces the flow of blood back to the heart.
As well as hereditary factors and lifestyle, the appearance of varicose veins is also influenced by the amount of time we spend on our feet as well as sitting down.
For this reason, it’s recommended that you get a good rest to promote good blood circulation. It’s especially recommended that you take time to move occasionally, or lie down with your legs elevated.
The symptoms can be very diverse. Amongst the most common ones are the following:
- Swelling in the legs (especially in the feet and ankles),
- Change of color in the area around the varicose vein,
- Itching or tingling sensation,
- Stomach cramps,
- A heavy feeling,
Varicose veins reduce the quality of life in those who suffer from them, so it’s important to go to the doctor so that you can get appropriate treatment.
In addition, another good thing to do is to dedicate at least 30 minutes a day to physical exercise.
Some recommended cardiovascular exercises include:
How to prepare the aloe vera remedy
- 1 carrot (12 g)
- Carrots are a vegetable rich in vitamin B, which is ideal for balancing circulation and blood pressure.
- 3 tbsps. of apple cider vinegar (30 ml)
- Although it’s an acidic product, it’s very alkalising, in that it helps to eliminate toxins from the blood.
- 2 leaves of aloe vera
- The benefits of aloe vera are two-fold. Firstly, it helps regenerate blood vessels, and secondly it cleans the pores of your skin. This last point is important because it allows your body to absorb the remedy more easily.
- ½ litre of water
- We recommend that you don’t apply this aloe vera remedy if you need to leave the house. In fact, we recommend that you apply it overnight.
- Cut the carrot into small pieces.
- Put the water in a pan and put over a heat.
- When the water reaches a boil, add the carrot and lower the heat.
- Boil the carrot until the pieces are soft.
- In the meantime, peel the aloe vera leaves and extract the gel.
- When the carrot is cooked, mash it.
- Add the aloe vera to the carrot paste.
- Add the 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Stir to mix it well.
- Remove the pan from the heat. When it reaches room temperature, put it in the fridge.
- You’ll be able to use this remedy for up to 2 days if you keep it in the fridge.
How to improve varicose veins with this aloe vera remedy
It’s really simple to apply this remedy. However, to get the best results, we recommend that you prepare yourself in the following way a few minutes before.
- Exfoliate your legs. This step is very important. The point of using topical solutions is that they’re absorbed in the skin of the affected area. Therefore, the cleaner your pores, the better it’ll work.
- Apply the remedy from top to bottom, which is to say, from the top of your thighs to your ankles, although of course this depends on how far your varicose veins have spread.
- Leave it to act for 40 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and natural soap.
The best things about opting for natural medicine is that it’s less invasive for the body.
It’s certain that varicose veins indicate that something is wrong with our blood circulation. However, we can see it from another point of view: it’s a warning that we have time to correct or improve our lifestyle.
Varicose veins are a sign that provide us the opportunity to act before the situation gets worse and turns in to a heart or cerebrovascular problem.