How to Cleanse Your Colon with Linseed
Did you know that you can cleanse your colon with linseed?
In recent years, linseed – also known as flaxseed – has become very popular because it has been shown to have significant health benefits thanks to its nutrients and omega 3 fatty acids.
These seeds are made up of 40% dietary fiber, of which one-third is soluble fiber and the rest is insoluble fiber. Soluble fiber is responsible for trapping toxins, while the insoluble kind is in charge of stimulating the elimination of all of the waste.
With linseed, you can cleanse your colon and reestablish intestinal functions. Its high content of fiber, polyunsaturated fat, and phytochemicals make this food a powerful ally for colon health. Besides helping eliminate toxins, it also contributes to the proper functioning of your colon to keep you healthy.
8 Things You Should Know About Your Colon
The Benefits of Linseed to Cleanse Your Colon Naturally
- Eating linseed has a gentle laxative effect that favors digestion and helps glide waste easily to proceed with its elimination.
- The properties of linseed boost intestinal movement, which can cause chronic constipation problems when it’s too slow. Thus, frequent consumption of linseed can be one of the best allies against constipation because of its laxative properties.
- Eating linseed has a detoxifying action in the body. This helps eliminate toxic substances, accumulated waste, excess from acidic substances, and fights annoying intestinal gas.
- Because of its high fiber content, acidic fats, and its cleansing action, linseed is also great for treating common digestive problems. It reduces the effects of gastritis, reduces hemorrhoid inflammation, regenerates the intestinal flora in the digestive tube, and improves intestinal movement.
- The properties of linseed also help those people who suffer from irritable bowel syndrome, because it reduces its symptoms and prevents it from being a discomfort during your everyday activities.
Do not miss this article:
Why It’s Important to Fight And Treat Constipation
How to Naturally Cleanse Your Colon with Linseed
- In order to take advantage of all of the benefits of linseed, it is very important to keep in mind that it’s best to buy linseed with its shell. This is because this has more fiber, which will give you more benefits in the process of colon cleansing.
- In order to easily eat linseed and take advantage of all of its benefits, you should crush it with its shell on. However, you should only consume the flour. Avoid eating this seed whole because it’s more difficult to digest.
- Once the linseed flour is ready, you should eat two tablespoons a day. You can do this directly or dissolved in a half glass of water or juice. In order to facilitate its consumption, you can also leave linseed flour soaking in water two hours before drinking it.
- Another good option is to soak the linseed and then blend it with water.
When Should You Stop the Linseed Colon Cleansing Treatment?
The time for the application of the linseed colon cleansing treatment is indefinite and depends on each person.
First, you should keep in mind the state of the colon inflammation and a number of toxins that may have accumulated. When you notice the results, you can stop eating linseed. However, it’s not a problem if you continue eating it as a healthy daily habit.
It’s best to consume linseed regularly to help fight constipation and allow you to go back to having regular bowel movements.
Tips to Keep in Mind
- Remember that this natural treatment can be very effective as long as you are consistent in its application.
- In addition, make sure to increase your consumption of fiber-rich foods like whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. Also, try to modify your diet and eliminate those foods that can be harmful to your body.
- Adopt a healthier lifestyle, including sleeping well, exercising, eating slowly, drinking enough water a day, etc.