Having healthy kidneys is very important for your health. This isn’t just because they eliminate waste through your urine. They also filter your blood and have a part in the production of some important hormones.
It’s common to overlook its functions. But, it’s important to keep in mind that without them your body will be poisoned. And, in a little time, the rest of your body’s systems can be affected.
Because of this, it’s necessary to have good life habits. Avoid sources of toxins as much as possible. And, give your body essential nutrients through your diet.
The sources of fiber, just like antioxidants and enzymes, are perfect for promoting a detoxification. This is especially true when you have difficulties.
Because of this, in this article, we’ve collected 7 good foods to add to your diet. They keep you healthy.
Take a look at them!
1. Red peppers
Red peppers have diuretic and antioxidant substances. After being digested, they increase your kidney function. This speeds up the removal of liquids retained in your tissues.
- They have potassium and sodium. These are two substances whose balance helps to keep your inflammation processes stable.
- Its vitamins and minerals support cellular regeneration and reduce the negative effects of free radicals in your healthy tissues.
- Red peppers are recommended for patients with kidney failure and infections. This is because they fight inflammation. They also maintain a proper level of electrolytes.
Onions are a vegetable that is known for its antioxidant work. This is another one of the foods that promote good renal health.
- They have interesting amounts of keratin. This is a substance that stops cellular damage in the healthy tissue of your heart and kidneys.
- Its allicin content, a sulfuric substance, reduces inflammatory problems. It also prevents the excessive accumulation of toxins.
This gives you antibiotic properties. They are ideal for fighting bacterial and viral infections.
Eggplant are known for their high content of vitamins and minerals. Besides improving your renal health. They also support your cardiovascular system’s functions.
- It has diuretic and detoxifying properties. These get rid of liquids and toxins to prevent a premature deterioration of your tissues.
- Its antioxidant components help to fight deterioration caused by free radicals. This prevents diseases like renal failure and cancer.
- Eggplant gives you significant amounts of fiber. This is a nutrient that regulates cholesterol and the processes that are in charge of cleaning your blood.
Rich in essential fatty acids, amino acids, and antioxidants, nuts are a healthy food that can strengthen your renal health.
- Eating them in moderate amounts prevents inflammatory diseases. They also reduce your risk of premature aging.
- Nuts have vitamins and minerals that support your organ cleansing process. They also prevent inflammation and diseases.
- They are filling and they help to control cravings.
5. Oily fish
Oily fish are one of the most important source of omega 3 fatty acids that we can find.
- This fatty acid, together with amino acids and minerals, reduce inflammatory diseases. They also increase cellular regeneration in your kidneys.
- Eating it on a regular basis controls high cholesterol and prevents high blood pressure.
- It reduces imbalances in the salts and proteins in your urine. This prevents the formation of kidney stones and obstructions.
This refreshing tropical fruits has water and antioxidant substances that help to eliminate the waste in your kidneys to prevent diseases.
- Its diuretic properties stimulate the expulsion of liquids retained in your tissues. This controls your inflammation and your risk of infections.
- Watermelon also prevents dehydration. It strengthens your cellular activity which prevents electrolyte level imbalances.
This tropical fruit that you can add to your diet in several ways is great. It’s one of the best allies for keeping your kidneys strong and protected.
- It has a active substance known as bromelain. This ingredient gives you antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects to prevent the deterioration of this organ.
- Its diuretic power increases the expulsion of your liquids and helps you to avoid complications like high blood pressure and kidney failure.
- It’s recommended for helping to filter your blood. It removes toxins and prevents the appearance of severe diseases.
Are you ready to start taking care of your kidneys? Add these foods to your diet and discover for yourself how great they are for protecting these organs.