6 Characteristics of Strong Women
Even though they are happy with company, strong women don’t need anyone to complete them, and they can live alone if the need to . They know that they’re worth the best.
Strong women inspire and influence part of the social change where they deem themselves as worthy of everything they put their minds to.
A little while ago, the Academy of the Spanish Language (RAE) showed the most recent updates on the Spanish language.
Among the changes, a long-anticipated term appeared. The phrase “the weaker sex”. They clarified that this was a derogatory and discriminatory phrase associated with females.
It’s clear that there are many advances that need to take place at all levels. But, the most interesting ones start with language usage.
From there, it’s necessary to explain what we mean by strong women.
Or instance, true strength doesn’t have anything to do with lifting weights, resistance, muscle mass, or your hight.
Strong women are recognized by another set of characteristics. This is a clear list that, without a doubt, many of our readers will identify with.
1. Embracing vulnerability
Knowing how to be vulnerable means knowing how to connect with your emotions. This also means accepting what you are, what makes you shine, what’s important to you and what connects you to other people.
- Vulnerability isn’t a synonym for weakness. It’s just the opposite. For instance, we think about people who hide their emotions all the time. They choose not to see, accept, or cope with the things that hurt them.
- Little by little, they build a wall they can stay hidden behind. They make sure that no one knows their personal problems. They also make sure that they avoid managing or facing their real internal needs.
This kind of dynamic is a source of terrible suffering and immaturity. This is because those who hide or choose to look the other way when something hurts are not strong people.
Strong people are those who allow themselves to be vulnerable to encourage acceptance, personal understanding, and personal growth.
2. Being free to choose
Strong women choose, decide, and walk without fear. They don’t look to please anyone. Each step they take comes from a personal decision.
- They don’t ever give up improving. But, they listen to everything their environment wants to tell them. They accept opinions, look for advice, and they value suggestions. But, decision ultimately depends on them.
- At the same time, while they don’t fear choosing their own paths, they are very complex. They don’t fear giving up things that they don’t like.
They also aren’t people who won’t climb, who choose to clip their wings or get rid of dreams and their self-esteem.
3. Third characteristic: strong women allow themselves to love solitude
A woman doesn’t need to be in a relationship to feel whole. She, by herself, is complete and knows fullness and satisfaction.
- This is where strong women start to establish happier romantic relationships. She doesn’t need the other person to fill a void or heal wounds. She is able to give her partner the best of herself to build strong, happy, and mature relationships.
- At the same time, something that defines her is the pleasure of enjoying time alone.
- This is a gift that strong women find in themselves. With it, they can encourage a healthy inner dialog, think about their present, and dream about the future.
4. Invest in personal growth
Women who have been completely focused on attention from others have stayed behind. This happens to the point where they forget about themselves and don’t take care of their own self-esteem and even their own health.
- Strong women have a very clear characteristic: they are important, they are valuable, and they deserve all the love in the world, especially from themselves.
- This is because without their own love, nothing makes sense. This is because if you don’t invest time, energy, and attention in your own personal life, nothing has any value.
This kind of thought doesn’t have anything to do with being self-centered. Rather, it has to do with being psychologically and emotionally balanced.
5. Give opinions about what they create
Strong women are assertive. This is an art where on defends their rights while respecting those of others.
Living according to your own ideals is synonymous with being free and happy. This means investing in living together. And, that means that nobody steps on anyone else.
From there, you can express your opinions without fear and without worrying about outside opinions. From there, nothing is as important as recognizing equality among us.
6. Love and are loved
Strong women love and they do this with intensity, authenticity, and maturity. At the same time, the love that they profess enriches the lives of their partners, family, and friends.
- This is a brave love that embraces, inspires, surrounds you from the inside and validates you.
- At the same time, they don’t forget that they are worthy of better love. Love that makes you grow and doesn’t hurt.
To conclude, we are sure that many of our readers are sure that they have been, are, and will be strong women. As a result, we won’t ever overlook terms like “the weaker sex” again.
Only they know what they’ve been through, only they understand the strength of their brave hearts and the personality that never surrenders.