Are you looking for some natural exfoliants?
Skin exfoliation has become one of the most important beauty treatments. No one can leave it out of their beauty routine.
This is a complete skin cleaning treatment. Besides removing dead skin, it leaves your skin looking smooth and healthy.
Your skin rejuvenates approximately every 28 days. However, it’s necessary to help with this process. You can do this by using natural ingredients that deeply clean your pores to remove any oxygenation.
The good news is that it’s not necessary to invest lots of money in expensive commercial products. This is because there are natural alternatives with the same characteristics.
In this article, we want to share the 5 best ones. Try them. You’ll love them!
1. Orange peel exfoliating treatment
Orange peels are full of antioxidants and natural oils. These both deeply exfoliate and regulate your skin’s pH levels. This helps to prevent the appearance of imperfections.
Using this on a regular basis cleans blocked pores. In addition, it also reduces the appearance of spots and pimples.
- 1 tablespoon of grated orange peels
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Grate the orange peel until you get about a tablespoon. Then, mix it with the olive oil.
- After that, clean your face and apply the exfoliant. Be sure to use smooth circular movements to get rid of dead skin cells.
- Let it work for 10 minutes, then rinse.
- Use this up to 2 times per week.
2. Coconut and sea salt exfoliating treatment
Mixing coconut oil and sea salt produces a great body exfoliant. After being absorbed, this encourages detoxification in your skin.
Its fatty acids don’t change the natural production in your sweat glands. Instead, it helps to fight dryness.
On a different note, sea salt gives your skin essential minerals. It also removes dead skin.
- 1 tablespoon of organic coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- Put both of the ingredients in a container and mix them until you get a thick paste.
- Rub this on the areas that you want to exfoliate and let it work for 15 minutes.
- Then, rinse. Use the treatment once per week.
3. Milk and oats exfoliating treatment
This home-made oats and milk exfoliant is a good option for people who suffer from oily skin.
Both ingredients regulate your skin’s pH level. Thanks to this, it helps to minimize the production of oil.
This is also a great solution for getting rid of dead skin and other waste that gets stored in your pores.
- 1 tablespoon of oatmeal
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- Moisten the oats with the milk. After getting a paste, rub it on your skin with smooth circular movements.
- Let it work for 5 to 10 minutes. Then, rinse.
- Use this treatment up to 3 times per week.
4. Grape and honey exfoliating treatment
Grapes have a substance known as tartaric acid. Besides getting rid of dead skin, this helps to fight damage caused by free radicals.
Combining this with honey gives us an exfoliating treatment. It rejuvenates your skin and prevents premature age spots.
- 6 ripe grapes
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- Crush the grapes with the help of a fork. Mix them with the honey.
- Take the amount of the exfoliant you need. Rub it on your face, neck, and neckline.
- Use gentle circular movements to help with the exfoliation. Let the cream work for 5 minutes.
- Then, rinse. Repeat this treatment two times per week.
5. Cucumber and honey exfoliating treatment
Cucumber is a refreshing vegetable. Because of its high number of antioxidants and water, it gives your skin multiple benefits.
Its active compounds control your natural production of oil. It also creates a protective barrier against sun damage and toxins.
In this case, we make its effects more powerful. We do this by combining it with honey. After all, honey hydrates and makes your skin soft while rejuvenating it.
- 1/2 cucumber
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- Blend half of the cucumber until you get a thick paste.
- Mix it with the honey and make a cream. Apply this to the parts of your skin you want to work on.
- Let it work for 10 minutes and rinse it off.
- Use this cream once per week.
Are you ready to pamper your skin at home? As you can see, you don’t need to spend large amounts of money to make your own exfoliating products.
Choose the recipe that catches your attention. Use it on a regular basis and you’ll see your skin become smoother and more healthy!