Benefits of Drinking Green Tea with Ginger and Cinnamon Daily
These three medicinal plants have powerful natural properties that can be highly beneficial in helping to prevent and treat a wide array of diseases. Not only that, but they provide lots of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients.
More specifically, we’ll explain the amazing benefits of drinking a daily infusion of green tea with ginger and cinnamon. This is a medicinal (and delicious) combination that will help renew your body inside and out.
How to Benefit from Drinking Green Tea with Ginger and Cinnamon
This herbal infusion is recommended in the following situations:
- People who are overweight or obese and have difficulties losing weight.
- Fluid retention, enemas, heavy legs, swollen eyelids.
- Cardiovascular problems, high levels of cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Cases of frigidity and lack of libido.
- Gingivitis, cavities and other dental problems.
- Poor digestion and gastric hyperacidity.
- Type II Diabetes,
- People who often feel cold.
- Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, and exhaustion.
- People genetically predisposed to cancer.
Here are the natural health benefits of each one of these medicinal plants:
Benefits of Green Tea
- Has antioxidant effects, which may help delay cellular aging.
- Natural anti-cancer agent.
- Helps boost your metabolism and assist in weight loss.
- Mildly stimulating and may help improve attention and concentration
You might like:
The Perfect Tea for Your Diet
- Helps combat water retention.
- May improve various skin diseases such as acne and psoriasis.
- Helps improve oral health.
- May reduce allergies.
- Assists in stress relief.
Benefits of Ginger
Consuming ginger on a regular basis may:
- Help prevent ovarian, prostate and colon cancer.
- Improve digestion.
- Increase your metabolism.
- Help combat nausea and dizziness, including those experienced during pregnancy.
- Assist in providing body heat.
- Relieve throat pain and inflammation.
- Improve circulation.
- Combat water retention.
- Help prevent infections and increase your immune system.
- Act as an expectorant, helping to eliminate mucus.
- Assist in relieve migraines.
- Aid in relieving menstrual cramps.
- Help protect your cardiovascular health.
Benefits of Cinnamon
Daily consumption of cinnamon may:
- Act as a stimulant and aphrodisiac.
- Promote good digestion, reducing acidity and flatulence.
- Reduce nausea and vomiting.
- Regulate blood glucose levels. Stevia and cinnamon are the two most appropriate foods for treating Type II diabetes naturally.
You might like:
10 Incredible Health Benefits of Cinnamon
- Provide energy and body heat.
- Help improve joint and bone diseases, in time.
- Whet your appetite and desire to eat
- Reduce cholesterol levels and the risk of suffering from cardiovascular disease
- Act as a powerful natural anticoagulant
How to Make It
Boil a liter of water along with a teaspoon of ginger and a teaspoon of cinnamon, both either in powder form or finely chopped. When they have boiled for five minutes, turn off the fire and add two teaspoons of loose leaf, green tea. Let stand for five minutes.
Then, strain it and place the mixture in a jar or bottle that you can drink out of during the day. You can consume it hot, warm or cold.
If you want to sweeten this drink, stevia is probably the best way to do it. In any case, use a natural sweetener that won’t adversely affect your health, as opposed to sugar or artificial sweeteners.
You can increase its potency by adding the juice of half a lemon. Try drinking this mixture every day for at least one month to notice the benefits.
When is the Best Time to Drink Green Tea with Ginger and Cinnamon?
To get the most benefits out of any herbal infusion, consume them at the following times:
- On an empty stomach, at least half an hour before breakfast.
- Between meals, and at least half an hour before any meal.
- We do not recommend drinking this infusion in the afternoon or later. Due to its diuretic and detoxing properties, it can cause you to have to go to the bathroom during the night.
Preparing a High-Quality Infusion
To enhance the effects of drinking green tea with ginger and cinnamon, it is crucial that you use the highest quality ingredients possible. For example:
- Green tea: preferably organic.
- Cinnamon: the best cinnamon is Ceylon, and is also the most aromatic. It’s always best to keep it sealed in an airtight container.
- Ginger: it’s best to use fresh ginger. Simply grate a bit into a pot of boiling water. You can also use ginger powder, provided it is excellent quality, as well as aromatic and spicy.