Lose Weight with These Three Turmeric Recipes
These turmeric recipes include a set of preparations that can help to vary your diet and, in addition, progressively reduce your salt intake. Furthermore, they can also help you lose weight in a healthy way. Are you curious? If so, read on because we’ll tell you more about it below.
A brief note about these recipes
- Instead of using salt, you’ll use turmeric and other ingredients
- By reducing the salt, you’ll avoid fluid retention and the discomforts that come with it, including bloating
- Turmeric is a spice that goes well with a variety of foods and can help enhance delicious stews, sauces, and all kinds of concoctions
- It’s said that because of its curcumin content, this spice can provide certain health benefits
1. Cream of carrot and turmeric soup
- 1/2 a ginger root
- 2 chives
- 2 medium carrots
- 4 c. of vegetable broth
- 1 packet of ground turmeric
- ½ c. of skim milk
- 1 tbsp. of coconut oil
- Firstly, prepare all the ingredients by grating the ginger root and scallion into a powder
- Secondly, heat the pan over low heat
- Thirdly, add the ginger and turmeric along with the skim milk
- Then, add the vegetables (except the carrots) and let them boil
- Lower the heat a little and let the ingredients continue to cook
- Cut the onions into slices and mix them in with the rest
- Cook all the ingredients together for 10 minutes
- Lastly, serve and enjoy
Read about the Seven Benefits of Turmeric During Menopause
2. Lose weight with turmeric and lemon tea
- 4 c. of water
- 1 tbsp. of turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp. of either honey or lemon juice
- Firstly, heat the water over low heat in a bowl
- Then, add the turmeric powder and stir
- Lower the heat and keep it there for 15 minutes while stirring
- Then, pass it through a strainer and make sure to strain the excess turmeric from the mixture
- Let stand for about 5 minutes to cool a bit
- Finally, add the spoon of honey or lemon juice to give it a sweet touch
Learn how to make these Five Turmeric Masks for Acne Scars
3. Arugula salad with turmeric vinaigrette
- ½ a pomegranate
- 1 ½ c. of arugula
- 1 large ripe tomato
- 2 c. of walnuts without shells
- 2 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 6 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. of ground turmeric tea
- Firstly, be sure to wash all the ingredients very well, use some lemon and vinegar to disinfect the greens
- Secondly, once the ingredients are ready, place them in a large container, preferably a glass
- Thirdly, chop the arugula and tomato into small pieces
- Fourthly, remove the inside of the pomegranate and mix it with the tomato and arugula
- Then, put the pieces inside the container and immediately add the nuts. However, don’t forget to stir.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing the oil, lemon, salt, pepper, and turmeric. Then, mix and add the tomato juice.
- Sprinkle the salad with the pomegranate seeds and dress it with the turmeric vinaigrette
- Finally, if you like, add salt and black pepper and enjoy!
Ready to lose weight without getting bored?
If you’re bored with your meals and you want to prepare other dishes in order to lose weight, go ahead! Experiment with turmeric and make delicious dishes. Also, keep in mind that these turmeric recipes can have many variations, so don’t hesitate to take advantage of them.
What’s important is that you maintain a moderate use of salt, which is the ingredient that usually poses several health risks, according to experts from the World Health Organization.It might interest you...