How to Unclog Your Arteries with Four Natural Remedies
In order to unclog your arteries, it's very important to adopt a balanced diet and to avoid a sedentary lifestyle. Also, you should try these natural remedies.
The human body is a perfect mechanism in which all the pieces fulfill an important role. The arteries make up an important part of it. Unfortunately, few people truly pay attention to them and make sure they’re healthy. However, if they get blocked, you’re going to have a real problem. Therefore, in today’s article, we’re bringing you four natural remedies that will help unclog your arteries.
The arteries are shaped like tubes. Blood passes through them from the heart to the other organs. When they become clogged or blocked by fat in the form of cholesterol that’s inside them, diseases develop. Therefore, it’s our job to make sure this doesn’t happen to us.
The Dangerous Consequences of Clogged Arteries
The obstruction of the arteries is a “silent killer” because people don’t realize that they have a problem until they suffer the consequences.
If your arteries are blocked, blood and oxygen will stop flowing through them. As a result, your organs and tissues won’t be able to receive the nutrients they need.
This can trigger consequences like:
- Heart attacks
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Coronary artery conditions.
Who’s Most Likely to Have Clogged Arteries?
Because of their lifestyle, sedentary people, smokers and obese people have a very high risk of suffering from this disease. The problem is that it’s difficult to unclog these people’s arteries because of their habits.
Additionally, those with type 1 and type 2 diabetes, and those who suffer from arthritis may also suffer from this condition.
A Healthy Diet to Unclog Your Arteries
Eating healthy is the first step to unclog your arteries. It’s essential to eat fat-free foods to keep fats from accumulating in your arteries. In addition, it’s necessary to incorporate other good habits into your daily routine, like exercising.
Natural remedies can work like miracles in this case, so you should also include them in your daily routine. It’s possible to reverse the obstruction of the arteries thanks to the nutrients found in particular foods.
We’ll start by pointing out the five foods that you should definitely include in your diet:
- Garlic: Thanks to its many antioxidants, this ingredient is used in many natural remedies. That’s because it helps to cleanse our arteries of bad cholesterol (LDL). Additionally, eating a clove of garlic a day will increase your good cholesterol (HDL).
- Oats: This food decreases the chances that bad cholesterol (LDL) will attach to your arteries. Eating them will help you prevent cardiovascular disease and arteriosclerosis.
- Apples: This fruit is rich in nutrients like pectin, a fiber that reduces blood cholesterol. It also helps reduce the risk of heart attacks by 50%, since it contains high levels of flavonoids.
- Nuts: Nuts are rich in monounsaturated fats and Omega 3, two essential components for unclogging the arteries. You should opt for walnuts, peanuts, almonds and hazelnuts. This food is also very filling.
- Spinach: This food prevents cholesterol from being oxidized thanks to its high content of vitamins A and C. Other green, leafy vegetables that contain the same properties are lettuce and chard.
Four Natural Remedies to Unclog Your Arteries
1. Garlic milk
- 1 cup of milk (250 ml)
- 3 garlic cloves
- First, cut the garlic cloves into slices.
- Put the milk in a pot, add the garlic slices, and bring it to a boil.
- Wait for it to cook and drink. We recommend drinking it before going to sleep.
2. Golden Milk
This combination of ingredients is often used in alternative medicine. It contains antioxidants and is an anti-inflammatory beverage. Therefore, it helps with blood circulation, prevents the formation of clots and keeps the arteries from clogging. Additionally, it lowers bad cholesterol levels.
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric (5 g)
- 1 spoonful of honey (25 g)
- Glass of milk (200 ml)
Read this article: 5 Impressive Anti-inflammatory Remedies with Turmeric
- Heat the milk and add the turmeric and honey.
- Mix well and drink.
- You should drink it two times a day, three days a week.
3. Cayenne Pepper Tea
To unclog your arteries, cayenne pepper is a great option. It contains antioxidants that will help improve blood circulation and prevent cardiovascular problems. Additionally, it will effectively fight cholesterol oxidation in your blood vessels.
- 1 cup of hot water (250 ml)
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (5 g)
- Heat the water. When it boils, remove it from the heat and add the cayenne pepper.
- Let it cool for a few minute. When it reaches a bearable temperature, drink it.
- Drink this remedy two times a day for two weeks.
4. Linseed Tea
This is also very effective for fighting cardiovascular diseases. Linseed has anti-inflammatory properties thanks to their high content of fatty acids, like alpha-linoleic. That’s why they help clean the arteries, while also preventing the oxidation of cholesterol inside of them.
- 1 cup of hot water (250 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of linseed (30 g)
- Soak the linseed in water over night.
- The next day, strain the seeds and drink the liquid, preferably on an empty stomach.
- Use this remedy every day for a month.
As you can see, being able to unclog your arteries is a matter of implementing good habits. Eat healthy, exercise and accompany your diet with these natural remedies to accelerate your results.