How to Improve Blood Circulation with Turmeric
The properties of turmeric allow you to naturally and effectively improve blood circulation. If you're already receiving medical treatment, always consult with your doctor before making any changes or trying any new treatments.
Blood circulation is one of the most important functions of our body. Overall, it’s essential to maintaining good health. After all, it transfers nutrients, minerals and oxygen to different parts of the body. In addition, you can improve blood circulation with turmeric.
Many factors such as age or a sedentary lifestyle can affect blood circulation. In addition, various medical conditions can also affect blood circulation. These include pregnancy, high blood pressure, nervous system disorders, anemia, or food allergies.
Fortunately, there are a few ways you can improve blood circulation. For example, making changes in your lifestyle, adopting a healthy diet, and using some home remedies all help.
However, those who suffer from circulatory disorders or illnesses should consult a doctor immediately.
Turmeric, a Natural Remedy with Multiple Benefits
Turmeric is a wonderful spice with many preventative and healing properties. Overall, many value it for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, purifying and detoxifying properties. These include:
- Helping to relieve chronic and acute pain from inflammatory diseases.
- Healing skin and gum inflammations.
- Helping fight acid reflex in the stomach.
- Helping with constipation and digestive problems.
- Relieving diarrhea.
- Reducing swelling.
- Relieving nausea.
- Providing relief for a sore throat.
- Helping fight against the loss of cognitive functions caused by Alzheimer’s disease.
- Protecting the mucous membrane that lines the stomach.
- Killing bacteria that causes most gastric ulcers.
- Purifying the blood and organs (gallbladder, liver, etc.) and the entire body.
- Improving overall blood circulation.
- Strengthening the immune system.
- Reducing the possibility of diabetes and cholesterol.
“It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver”
Also read: Three Breakfast and Lunch Turmeric Recipes
A Turmeric Home remedy to Improve Blood Circulation
Poor blood circulation can affect the entire body. Unfortunately, it can lead to a variety of other health problems. Overall, problems or discomforts that stem from poor blood circulation include:
- Numbness or tingling in parts of the body
- Cold hands and feet
- Fatigue and dizziness
- Hair loss and dry skin
- Swelling or edema
- Muscle cramps
- Leg pain
- Irregular heartbeat.
Fortunately, turmeric is a natural and effective method to help improve blood circulation. It contains curcumin. This is not only is a wonderful antioxidant, but also promotes circulation.
Turmeric is an ingredient used in cooking a variety of dishes. Moreover, it’s the vital ingredient to a home remedy called “golden milk.” Overall, this remedy is a powerful and very beneficial drink used to improve your overall health.
Below is the recipe for this amazing home recipe. It uses a mixture of turmeric paste and pepper with warm vegetable milk. Without a doubt, this is the best turmeric recipe to improve blood circulation!
Discover more turmeric remedies: Five Impressive Anti-Inflammatory Remedies with Turmeric
- 1/4 cup of turmeric powder (30g)
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper (2.5g)
- 1/2 cup of filtered water (125ml)
Preparing the Turmeric Paste
- First, put the ingredients into a saucepan.
- To be able to absorb turmeric and curcumin in the body and improve their affects, you need pepper. The piperine in pepper activates the curcumin in turmeric. Plus, it strengthens its effects. Therefore, add the pepper into the recipe is vital.
- Then, heat the mixture on low for a few minutes until a thick paste forms.
- Finally, let the mixture cool and refrigerate it.
Ingredients for “Golden Milk”
- 1 cup of vegetable milk (any kind you would like–almond, rice, coconut, etc.) (250ml)
- 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric paste (8g)
- 1 teaspoon of honey (7.5g)
Preparing the golden milk
- First, heat all of the ingredients except for the honey in a saucepan. Then, stir frequently so that the ingredients dissolve without reaching a boil.
- After, add the honey.
- Finally, enjoy this delicious drink every morning!
Overall, there are countless benefits of turmeric. However, be careful before consuming it. Be especially cautious if you’re undergoing any kind of medical treatment. Therefore, it’s always best to first consult your doctor or a specialist.