Ginger and Olive Oil Syrup to Relieve Pain
This ginger and olive oil syrup has pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve pain if you apply it externally or consume it.
This ginger and olive oil syrup is one of the best home remedies to relieve pain out there thanks to the properties of its ingredients. It’s a powerful anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and diuretic. Among its many other benefits, it helps improve blood circulation and treat digestive problems.
Ginger is also characterized by its regenerative and aphrodisiac properties. This root is used to season several dishes. Also, it’s sometimes used as an air freshener due to its exquisite scent.
Minerals, Vitamins, and Gingerol
Ginger is a source of calcium, essential oils, amino acids, phosphorus, and vitamins B and C, so it boosts the immune system. Its active ingredient, gingerol, may even reduce the risk of ovarian and colon cancer. It’s also a powerful expectorant for bronchitis, asthma, flu, and other respiratory diseases.
If you want to stop taking painkillers, this ginger and olive oil syrup is an ideal option to relieve pain. Due to its diuretic properties, it removes excess fluid in the joints, thus reducing inflammation.
Ginger: Ideal for the Stomach and Intestines
In addition, ginger aids in the treatment of dyspepsia, flatulence, stomach cramps, and indigestion. This syrup is perfect for cases of food poisoning, intestinal infections, and even bacterial dysentery.
Ginger and Olive Oil Syrup to Relive Pain
- 1 cup of very fresh ginger (150 g)
- 1 cup of olive oil (250 ml)
Discover: How to Prepare Ginger as a Cough Remedy
- First, wash the ginger well and let it dry for two hours.
- Then, place the olive oil on a baking pan.
- After, cut the ginger and grate it with the skin.
- Then, add the ginger to the baking pan with the olive oil and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Then, bake the mixture for two hours.
- When the mixture cools, pour into a cloth strainer to remove the ginger pieces. Strain well until there’s no oil left in the cloth.
- Store in bottles in a cool, dry place. The syrup can last up to six months.
It’s important to measure the dose of this ginger and olive oil syrup to relieve pain, which will depend on the ailment.
Ginger oil can be of help when you’re suffering from various conditions. In addition, its odor repels mosquitoes and other insects that spread diseases.
Arthritis and Muscle Aches
To revitalize the mind and body, you can consume two to three drops a day. If you want to relieve arthritis or muscle and back pain, massage two or three drops into the affected area.
We also recommend consuming three drops a day.
Read this article: Relieve Rheumatoid Arthritis with Medicinal Remedies
From Flatulence to Bronchitis
- If you have diarrhea or gas, massage a drop into your abdomen.
- If you have throat or sinusitis discomfort, we recommend inhaling three drops through a diffuser. This syrup helps fight bronchitis, asthma, cough, dyspnea, and flu. It can also help remove phlegm from the lungs and throat.
- For beauty, applying three drops to the affected areas will help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and stretch marks. The regenerative properties of ginger repair damaged skin.
The Fight Against Cholesterol and Hypertension
The consumption of this ginger and olive oil syrup minimizes the risk of hypertension. It also helps fight bad cholesterol (LDL) in the blood and reduces the risk of blood clots and arteriosclerosis. This, it’s ideal for treating heart disease.
However, it has many more benefits. The habit of taking between two and four drops of ginger oil a day may help reduce the risk of chronic disease.
As you can see, ginger has many benefits. It’s a powerful natural remedy that can be used to treat many different conditions. The antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals in this root make it an ideal health ally.
Having this ginger and olive oil syrup that can help relieve pain at home is a great health move. You can make it at the comfort of your home with frequently used utensils and ingredients that are easy to find.