6 Delicious Desserts Your Family Will Love
There are many delicious desserts that we recommend you make for your family to wow them the next time you meet. However, today we will focus only on six amazing recipes.
Cookie, Caramel Custard, and Chocolate Cake
- 2 caramel custard boxes
- 4 cups of milk (1 liter)
- 2 boxes of cookies
- Chocolate fondant (to taste)
- Cream (to taste)
- Coffee liqueur (to taste)
- First, prepare the caramel custard according to the instructions on the box.
- Then, dip the cookies in the milk with the coffee liqueur. Then, in a container, alternate the wet cookie layers with layers of caramel custard.
- Heat the cream until it boils, remove from heat, and add the chocolate (previously cut into pieces). Stir until it dissolves.
- Finally, pour the chocolate over the caramel custard and cookies, let it cool for 2 hours, and stick in the fridge so it sets.
Quesada Pasiega (Spanish Cheesecake)
This delicious dessert is from Cantabria (Spain) and is made with curdled milk. This recipe is so easy that you can make it in the blink of an eye. You’ll family will love it!
- 2 cups of curdled milk (500 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (15 ml
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar (200 g)
- ⅔ cup of flour (100 g)
- ½ cup of butter (100 g)
- Lemon zest (to taste)
- 1 cup of cinnamon powder (100 g)
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and slowly add the lemon zest, lemon juice, butter, flour, and sugar. Stir all ingredients and add the curdled milk until the texture is crumbly.
- Grease a pan with butter and add the cinnamon powder. Pour the mix in and put into a preheated oven at 200°C.
- After 10 minutes, drop the temperature to 150°C and bake for another 40 minutes.
- Then turn off the oven and let the quesada sit inside for another 10 minutes.
- After it cools, it’s ready to serve.
See also: Learn How to Make A Delicious Lemon Cream Pie
Nobody can resist this dessert.
- ½ cup of chocolate chips (75 g)
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder (60 g)
- 2 large eggs
- 5 tablespoons of sugar (75 g)
- To start, whisk the eggs and add the cocoa and sugar. Mix well and finally add the chocolate chips.
- Pour some oil in a small frying pan and heat over medium heat. Pour the mix you made earlier.
- While the mixture warms, stir from time to time, like if you were making scrambled eggs, until it begins to set.
- You can serve it either hot or cold. If you want, you can add ice cream, strawberries, or whatever else comes to mind. You’ll leave everyone speechless!
This article may interest you: Home made Tres Leches Cake Recipe
Chocolate and Caramel Custard Cups
- 6 cups of whole milk (1.5 liters)
- 7 egg yolks
- 7 tablespoons of vanilla sugar (105 g)
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch (25 g)
- ½ cup of chocolate chips (100 g)
- 1 vanilla pod
- Pour the milk into a pot and heat until it almost comes to a boil. Remove from heat, add some vanilla, and let stand off the heat for 10 minutes.
- Pour the cornstarch into a glass of milk and stir well so that it’s lump-free. The milk must be warm or at room temperature.
- In a deep and large bowl, beat the vanilla sugar and the egg yolks until you get a frothy texture.
- Pour the milk and cornstarch mixture and keep on stirring until you get a lump-free mixture.
- When the custard is thick enough, take half of it and add the chocolate chips.
- If you wish, you can melt them over low heat so you get chocolate custard.
- Then, take your mini cups and begin pouring the chocolate custard and then the vanilla custard. Do it carefully so the colors don’t blend together.
- Let cool at room temperature and put them in the fridge.
Hot Chocolate With Marshmallows
The perfect dessert for winter months or Christmas holidays. It’s a winner!
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder (30 g)
- Sugar (to taste)
- 1 cup of milk (250 ml)
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- Marshmallows (to taste)
- Mix the cocoa and sugar. Add the vanilla and boiling milk and stir well.
- Serve in a cup and pour the marshmallows on top.
This favorite is very easy to make. It’s also low-carb and dairy-free. And the best part of all is that you don’t even have to worry about gaining weight!
- 2 cups of milk (500 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of dark chocolate powder (30 g)
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract (15 g)
- ⅔ cups of sugar (150 g)
- 2 tablespoons of butter (40 g)
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch (37.5 g)
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- In a pot, add the sugar, cornstarch, salt, and chocolate. Stir well and add a pinch of cinnamon. Add the milk and vanilla. Keep stirring to incorporate all ingredients.
- Put over medium heat until it boils. Remove from heat, add the butter until it melts, and stir again.
- Pour in heat-resistant containers and wait for them to cool.
- Put them in the fridge for two hours or until set and serve cold. You can also add small pieces of your favorite fruits.
We hope these 6 delicious desserts wow your friends and family. Make them today!