The Amazing Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Do you keep a bottle of apple cider vinegar in the house? This liquid stands out not only as an excellent dressing for salads, but also as a traditional medicinal remedy with many uses outside of the kitchen. Keep reading to find out about even more benefits of apple cider vinegar!
The benefits of apple cider vinegar are primarily due to its content of a particular kind of bacteria that helps care for the body, promoting detox and improving digestion.
In addition to this, apple cider vinegar is rich in calcium, potassium, magnesium, copper, and iron… it has a whole host of properties that make it an excellent resource that’s been used since antiquity to treat a variety of ailments.
Today we’ll talk about apple cider vinegar and all the benefits you can reap just from drinking one tablespoon with a glass of water.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar
It’s easy to find apple cider vinegar at any grocery store, but you should always try to find the highest quality, organic source to be confident in its benefits. You can use it as a simple salad dressing, but it’s also a medicinal treatment for some of the most common ailments, so it’s important to buy the best kind you can find.
Once you have it at home, know that the best way to benefit from the properties of apple cider vinegar is to dilute one tablespoon (20 ml) in a cup of water (200 ml). Want to find out what it can do for you?
1. Benefits of apple cider vinegar on an empty stomachabsorb nutrients that will start off your day feeling strong
Just one glass of water with apple cider vinegar on an empty stomach can do the following:
- Detox the colon and intestines, to improve digestion. Apple cider vinegar is a natural tonic that helps the body better absorb the nutrients from food, without causing gas or bloating during digestion.
- Promote the elimination of toxins from the body.
- Improve lymphatic system function and blood flow, to help remove toxic substances and excess fat.
- Reduce high blood pressure and lower triglyceride levels.
- Balance the body’s pH, similar to lemon juice.
2. Benefits of apple cider vinegar before each meala “complement”
- A nutritionist will tell you that apple cider vinegar helps speed up the metabolism. And because it’s rich in vitamin B6 and lecithin, it burns fat while caring for some of the body’s essential functions.
- To benefit from apple cider vinegar for weight loss, dilute one tablespoon (20 ml) in a cup of water (200 ml) before lunch and dinner. Do this for 10 consecutive days and then take a break for a week, before repeating the procedure for another 10 days. But don’t exceed these amounts, because consuming too much apple cider vinegar can create more problems than it cures. Only take two tablespoons a day!
3. Apple cider vinegar for bad breathPay attention to what you need to do to fix this issue
What do you need?
- ½ teaspoon of apple cider vinegar (10 ml)
- ½ cup of water (100 ml)
How do you make it?
- Dilute the apple cider vinegar in water and gargle the mixture. Hold it in your mouth for 10 seconds without swallowing, then spit it out and take another sip. You’ll notice immediate results!
Why do we Suffer from Bad Breath and How Can We Treat it Naturally?
4. Apple cider vinegar for acneFrustrated and tired of trying to get rid of that annoying acne? Do you suffer from it at a particular time, like during PMS for example?
What do you need?
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (20 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of water (40 ml)
How do you make it?
It’s so simple. Just mix the apple cider vinegar and water, and dip a cotton ball in the mixture. Wipe this treatment across your face in the morning and at bedtime, leave it on for 10 minutes, and then rinse your face with cool water before applying your normal moisturizer.