How to Make an Alcohol and Rosemary Treatment for Cellulite
Although you can purchase this alcohol and rosemary treatment already prepared, it’s best to make it at home to ensure the purity and quality.
Cellulite is a common condition that occurs when soft tissues become inflamed, either by problems with circulation or the lymphatic system. Consequently, it is characterized by the formation of small nodules of fat under the surface of the skin that look like dimples or an orange peel. But don’t fret! You can get rid of this unsightly condition with this natural alcohol and rosemary treatment for cellulite.
More than 90% of the female population develops this problem thanks to constant hormonal changes, being overweight, or not getting enough exercise.
While it also affects men, women suffer from it the most, regardless of their weight.
So far, there is no exact cause that can explain its appearance. Not to mention, treatment is difficult. However, it’s been shown that continually repeating bad habits has a lot to do with it.
Fortunately, there are many cosmetic products and therapies that aim to fight cellulite and leave your skin looking firm and smooth. However, the problem with these products is that they’re expensive and not available to everyone who wants to use them.
The good news is that there are 100% natural, inexpensive treatments that have excellent results when used on a regular basis.
This is the case with the popular alcohol and rosemary treatment: a product whose topical use can significantly reduce the problems of cellulite.
Today, we want to share its properties with you. Then, we will give you a simple recipe to try at home. Take a look!
Why use this alcohol and rosemary treatment for cellulite?
Using alcohol is one of the best ways for the skin to absorb the properties of rosemary.
Its benefits can be attributed to its powerful anti-inflammatory action that improves circulation, fights water retention, and reduces inflammation in tissue.
Also, it’s considered to be a natural toner. Thus, it helps keep skin firm and prevent sagging.
Because of these important properties, women have used rosemary in their beauty routines for some time now to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
However, before you decide to use it, we need to be clear that it’s not a miracle product. This alcohol and rosemary treatment has been shown to have many benefits when it comes to cellulite. Still, you shouldn’t expect it to completely get rid of your problem areas without changing your other habits.
This means that to fight this problem, you need to improve your diet, get plenty of exercise, and take on other good habits that promote fat loss.
Recipe for the alcohol and rosemary treatment for cellulite
Because of its many therapeutic applications, you can buy commercial versions of rosemary alcohol at pharmacies and health food stores.
However, we recommend a homemade solution so you can ensure that it’s 100% organic.
- 5 sprigs of fresh rosemary, including the leaves and flowers
- 3/4 cup of rubbing alcohol (150 ml)
- 1 airtight, glass bottle
- First, chop the fresh rosemary into small pieces and place them in the glass bottle.
- Next, pour in the ethyl alcohol until it completely covers the rosemary.
- Then, close the glass bottle tightly, and store it in a dark place for 15 days.
- After this time, use a clean cloth to filter the alcohol from the rosemary.
How to use it
- First of all, you need to exfoliate the skin around the area you wish to treat. This will improve its absorption capacity.
- After this step, dry the region. Then, dip a cotton cloth in the rosemary alcohol. Gently massage it into the skin.
- Be sure to use upward motions. First, start from the knee area, and then, move up toward the thighs and hips.
- Focus on the backs of the legs, just below the buttocks, which is where cellulite occurs most often.
- Finally, let the alcohol and rosemary treatment for cellulite absorb for 15 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water.
- For the best results, follow your treatment with a firming cream.
- Repeat this application every day, focusing on your problem areas.
Note that these effects aren’t immediate. They will only be successful if you’re consistent. Try to be patient and follow all of our recommendations to start seeing results.
Buy all your ingredients at your local herbal store and make this recipe at home to get the most benefit.