Is clearing up your skin one of your goals? In this case, you should know that almonds might be your best ally. They are a nut that’s well known for its delicious flavor and its high content of nutrients.
Eating them on a regular basis prevents many diseases. And, by using it on your skin, it helps to clear it up. Among the benefits that it gives you, we find:
- Strengthening your bone tissue (bones and teeth).
- Giving your nervous system nutrients.
- Reducing your risk of suffering from Alzheimer’s disease.
- Increasing your intellectual level and longevity.
The combination of almonds with other products gives you fantastic remedies. These are easy to use and very cheap. They also keep your skin healthy and take care of it.
In this article, we’ll give you some recipes.
1. Honey and almonds for clearing up your skin
Honey is a natural sweetener that’ s rich in vitamins and minerals. It also has antibacterial properties. These are a great help for treating acne.
Because of this, it has become a common ingredient in masks for fighting oily skin.
The mixture of honey and almonds is also effective for fighting skin spots. Because of this, it helps to clear up your skin.
- 1 teaspoon of almond oil
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of powdered milk
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- In a plastic container, mix all of the ingredients until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this on your skin and let it work for 25 minutes.
- Rinse it off with a lot of cold water.
For best results, repeat the process 2 to 3 times per week.
2. Almonds with milk
Another one of the ways of using almonds for clearing up your skin is mixing it with milk.
The calcium in milk acts as a skin tone regulator. It also stimulates your melanocytes. These are the cells that are responsible for producing melanin, or your skin’s pigment.
Also, the moisturizing properties of milk make this an essential ingredient in masks for dry skin.
- 4 almonds
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- Soak the almonds over night.
- The next day, crush the almonds so you get a fine powder.
- Mix this powder with a tablespoon of milk until it gets a creamy texture.
- Apply it on your face and neck skin. Then, let it work all night long.
- The next morning, wash your face with warm water.
Repeat the process every day for 2 weeks. After that, use the treatment two times per week. Soon, you’ll start to notice that this mask is clearing up your skin.
3. Lemon and almonds
Lemon is an excellent culinary ingredient. And, outside of the kitchen, it offers great aesthetic benefits.
The best of its qualities is its function as a natural skin lightening agent. It functions both for your skin and hair.
It’ s important to only use this lemon and almond treatment at night. This is because using it and being exposed to sun light can cause dry hair and spots.
Also, you always need to be sure to use sunblock when you go out. This reduces your risk of unwanted skin tone changes.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 10 drops of almond oil
- Mix both ingredients until they are completely mixed.
- Apply this on your face and below your eyes to get rid of bags. But be careful that you don’t get any in your eyes.
- Let it work all night. In the morning, rinse with a lot of warm water.
4. Eggs and almonds
Another great option for using almonds for clearing up your skin is mixing it with eggs. Eggs are a food that’s rich in proteins. You can benefit from it both cooked and raw.
For this recipe, we’re going to use it raw. this way you can get incredible skin care benefits.
This recipe is made for clearing your skin, but it also:
- Moisturizes your skin.
- Fights dry skin.
- Firms up your skin and prevents wrinkles.
- It works as a treatment for oily skin. It fights shine and greasy feeling skin.
- 2 tablespoons of powdered almonds
- 1 egg yoke
- Tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of hot water
- In a container, mix all of the ingredients until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply a thick layer on your face. Let it wok for 30 minutes.
- After this, get your hands wet and remove the mask while gently massaging your face.
Yogurt is a super nutritious food. It gives you excellent benefits for your gastrointestinal system. It also strengthens your immune system.
Besides this, it’s also very effective as a facial moisturizer.
- Yogurt has antibacterial properties that fight acne.
- This food has lactic acid which softens your skin.
- It relieves sunburns.
- It’s a great natural skin clearing agent.
- 5 tablespoons of chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- Crush the almonds. Then, mix them in a container with the yogurt until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply it on your face and let it work for 15 minutes.
These masks are really easy to make. And, you only need ingredients that you already have at home.
Remember that you need to use these facial treatments regularly. At first, it’s recommendable to apply them daily for two weeks. After that, you only need to use them once or twice per week.
If you don’t have any problems with it, it’ s a good idea to let these masks work all night long. On the other hand, you can take them off before sleeping.
After taking off the mask, don’ t forget to apply your favorite facial cream.