3 Natural Fat-Burning Smoothies
Burning fat doesn't always need to be difficult. One healthy and delicious way to burn fat is with natural smoothies.
There are many ways to slim our bodies down, and some are more effective than others. One healthy and delicious alternative to burn fat is by taking natural fat-burning smoothies, and we’ve got some great ones to show you.
If you don’t have the time or desire to strictly follow a diet, try these healthy and effective options when trying to knock off a few pounds.
Fruits and vegetables, natural fat-burning allies
Vegetables are our best allies when it comes to burning fat. When combined correctly, fruits, vegetables and other plants are the ideal ingredients for making weight loss both delicious and beneficial for our body.
Here are a few recipes to try.
Remember to wash the ingredients thoroughly before putting them in the blender. Likewise, try to use organic products to make the smoothies if possible.
1. Green tea and pineapple smoothie
If you want to burn localized fat, then this is the ideal smoothie for you. Don’t miss the benefits of losing weight with this healthy and natural recipe.
- 1 tablespoon green tea
- 1 glass of water
- A slice of pineapple cut into small pieces
- The juice of half a squeezed lemon
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Firstly, heat the water. When it comes to the boil, remove it from the heat and add the tea. Then let the mixture stand until it cools down and then strain it.
- Pour this liquid into the blender along with the rest of the ingredients and blend until you get a smooth mixture.
- Eat it on an empty stomach in the morning and then at night before going to bed.
2. Watermelon, melon and lemon smoothie
This smoothie provides many vitamins, helps you to burn fat, and has diuretic effects.
- 4 cups of watermelon
- ½ a cup of melon
- The juice of 1 squeezed lemon
- 1 tablespoon of honey (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients together until you get a smoothie juice. Sweeten it with honey, if you wish, and then consume it on an empty stomach.
3. Pineapple and celery smoothie
This is a smoothie with low caloric content and great diuretic properties. Be sure to include it in your weight loss options.
- 3 celery stalks
- 3 slices of pineapple
- 1 cup of water
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients together and consume the smoothie straight away to take advantage of its benefits. We recommend drinking it daily on an empty stomach for 2 weeks.
Benefits of the main ingredients in natural fat-burning smoothies
Let’s take a took at some of the benefits of each of the main components in these natural fat-burning smoothies. Check them out:
In addition to having diuretic properties that help us detox the body, celery is a very low-calorie vegetable – it contains only 16 calories per 100 grams.
It also stands out for its content in fiber, which helps us to stay fuller for longer.
Almost 85% of pineapple is water, so apart from being detoxifying and hydrating, it also makes us full. In turn, it’s also a laxative, so it helps us regulate intestinal transit and avoid constipation.
If that wasn’t enough, pineapple has negative calories, which helps us to lose weight as well as regulating cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
Green tea is well known for its antioxidant effects and its properties that help lower cholesterol and blood triglyceride. In addition, it blocks the absorption of carbohydrates and helps us to break down localized fat.
Watermelon is a fruit rich in water, so it’s both a diuretic and helps us eliminate toxins and reduce inflammation and swelling. In addition, it’s very low in calories. In fact, it only contains 30 calories per 100 grams.
Melon is another very low-calorie fruit, with only 34 calories per 3.5 oz. It also has laxative properties and helps prevent fluid retention.
It also stands out for containing numerous antioxidants, including beta-carotene and vitamin C.
Tips for using these natural fat-burning smoothies
Any change in diet should be approved or controlled by a health care professional. While no specialist would object to you eating fruits and vegetables, everything should be done right.
When in doubt, it’s always good to ask your doctor or nutritionist for advice.
Remember that if you want to burn fat and lose weight, in addition to consuming these smoothies it’s highly recommended that you:
- Follow a balanced diet
- Perform physical activities that are appropriate for your capabilities
- Try to get 8 hours of sleep at night