18 Incredible Benefits of Magnesium Chloride
Have you heard about the benefits of magnesium chloride?
Magnesium chloride is a nutritional supplement that’s full of health benefits. It can help you keep your body looking and feeling young and energetic, in addition to helping it fight off and prevent a variety of infections.
This compound is extremely useful and beneficial for people of all ages. However, as with any active agents, it also has a few important contraindications that you should keep in mind. We’ll take a look at these and all of the benefits of magnesium chloride in this article.
Magnesium chloride is a compound made up of chlorine and magnesium, and it offers a ton of health and beauty benefits. In fact, this compound has been used for industrial as well as medicinal purposes. Would you like to learn more about the benefits of magnesium chloride?
The Benefits of Magnesium Chloride
- Serves as an excellent blood cleanser by helping to regulate the body’s pH. Thanks to this, it can help you fight off a number of illnesses.
- Helps get rid of acidic buildup in the kidneys, thus stimulating renal health.
- Stimulates brain function and the transmission of nervous impulses, therefore contributing to overall mental balance.
- Is perfect for athletes or people who do a lot of physical activity. After all, it helps prevent muscle injuries, cramping, fatigue and/or muscle tiredness.
- Promotes a properly functioning cardiovascular system. Meanwhile, it also helps prevent heart disease.
- Helps dissolve bad cholesterol by stimulating good blood circulation and fighting off disease.
- Is a powerful anti-stress remedy that also helps to fight off depression, dizziness and fatigue.
- Plays a very important role in regulating body temperature.
- Helps prevent hemorrhoid problems, improves intestinal health and helps with cases such as colitis, constipation, and others.
- Prevents and helps fight off prostate problems.
- Strengthens the immune system, thus helping to prevent and fight off colds, phlegm and infections.
- Prevents early aging, making the body more energetic and promoting cell regrowth.
- Is key to preventing osteoporosis because it makes calcium stick to the bones.
- Prevents kidney stones from forming, therefore keeping calcium oxalate from building up in the kidneys.
- Promotes women’s health by reducing the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and regulating hormone levels.
- Fights off free radicals, thus preventing tumors and warts from forming.
- Promotes clean arteries, thus preventing arteriosclerosis.
You might like:
Contraindications of Magnesium Chloride
There are countless benefits of magnesium chloride. However, it is not recommended for certain cases. Thus, these people should check with their doctor before taking it:
- Magnesium chloride is not recommended for people who suffer from diarrhea, because it has a laxative effect.
- People with kidney disorders should not take it, especially if they suffer from renal failure.
- In addition, people who suffer from ulcerative colitis should not take it. This because it can make diarrhea worse.
- If you are taking antibiotics, magnesium chloride can make them less effective. Therefore, you should take it about three or four hours before taking the antibiotic.
How can I prepare magnesium chloride?
You can buy magnesium chloride in pill form. However, there is also a formula to prepare it at home. You will need:
- 1 liter (about 1 quart) of water
- 30 grams of crystallized magnesium chloride
- 1 wooden spoon
What should I do?
- Boil one liter of water and let it cool.
- Then, pour it into a glass jar and dissolve 30 grams of crystallized magnesium chloride.
- After, stir the liquid with a wooden spoon, cover well, and store.
How much should I take?
Its consumption is recommended from 35 years of age, although it can be taken earlier. The maximum dose is three tablespoons a day (approximately 33 grams).
Additionally, it can be applied to the skin as it is also absorbed through the pores.