How to Reduce Spots on Your Face with 5 Natural Remedies
Remedies with lemon are very good for reducing your spots. Thanks to their clearing properties. But, you need to be very careful that you don’t expose yourself to the sun so you don’t get unwanted effects.
The appearance of spots on your face a very common aesthetic problem. Usually, this is because of sun exposure and hormonal changes.
Using certain products can help reduce spots on your face. However, sometimes it’s almost inevitable that they develop to a lesser or greater extent.
These pigmentations make your skin lose its uniform color. Plus many times it tends to reflect early aging.
You can hide it with makeup and other kinds of cosmetics. However, most people look for solutions to clear it up and reduce their appearance.
Fortunately, besides commercial treatments, there are natural remedies that can help you to exfoliate and regenerate your skin. This reduces these imperfections.
In this article, we want to share 5 good options so that you don’t hesitate to add them to your beauty routine.
You’ll love them!
1. Natural yogurt and cucumber
By adding lactic acid in yogurt with vitamin E and water from cucumber, you get a natural cream. This cream is good for clearing up spots and revitalizing your skin.
These nutrients help to remove impurities that build up in your pores. And, by increasing your circulation, they increase your oxygenation and nutrition of your cells.
- 5 tablespoons of natural yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of cucumber juice
- Add the natural yogurt to a container and mix it with the cucumber juice until you get a smooth mixture.
- Spread the treatment over your face. Focus on the areas with spots.
- Let it work for 30 minutes. Then, rinse it off.
- Repeat this treatment at least three times per week.
2. Bananas and lemon
Banana and lemon juice give your skin important antioxidants and moisturizing compounds that help to regenerate your skin’s cells.
Its clearing effects reduce spots on your face and help you to get a more uniform and healthy skin color.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 lemon juiced
- Mash a ripe banana and mix it with the lemon juice.
- Rub the mask all over your face and let it work for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water. Repeat this treatment 3 times per week.
Note: This treatment should only be used at night. This is because your skin shouldn’t be exposed to the sun after you apply it.
Barley grains have antioxidants, natural fibers, vitamins, and minerals. These help to regenerate your skin to prevent premature aging.
In addition, these can be used as an alternative to conventional exfoliants. This is because they help to get rid of dead skin cells.
- 1 cup of water
- 3 tablespoons of parley grains
- Put a cup of water on to boil. When it reaches boiling, add the barley grains.
- Let them soak for 45 minutes. Then, strain the liquid.
- Set the liquid aside and crush the grains.
- Use the crushed grains to massage your skin for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Then, rinse your face with the liquid.
- Repeat this treatment at least 3 times per week.
4. Radish root and lemon
Because of its rich composition of antioxidants and essential minerals, radish root can be used externally to minimize wrinkles.
We suggest combining it with a little lemon juice. This makes its clearing work more powerful.
- ½ root of radish
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Grate the radish root and mix it with the lemon juice.
- Rub this remedy on your wrinkles and let it work for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and repeat its use every night.
Note: Because of its lemon content, this treatment should only be used at night.
Plantain tea concentrates powerful extracts from this plant. After being applied to your face, they reduce spots, wrinkles and other imperfections.
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of plantain
- Boil a cup of water and add the plantain.
- Cover the drink and let it soak for 20 minutes.
- Then, strain it and put it in a bottle with a spray head.
- Spray this solution on your spots 2 times per day.
- Use this every day.
Keep in mind that besides using these treatments, it’s very important that you apply sunscreen every day.
This product counteracts the negative effects of the sun’s rays. Plus, it’s essential for preventing skin problems from continuing to form.