Do these 5 Exercises to Get Bigger Glutes Quickly
The most important aspect of this routine is to be consistent as well as to have a balanced diet. This is the best way to get bigger glutes quickly.
If you want firm, toned, and attractive glutes, you need a good exercise routine. Today, we’ll share some exercises that will help you look and feel great. Remember that perseverance and dedication are key to getting results.
Men and women of all ages, with or without cellulitis, worry about their physical condition for health reasons, but also because they want to look good. Most of us can relate.
One of the biggest challenges of starting an exercise routine is staying motivated and maintaining a positive outlook. This goes hand-in-hand with getting rid of the mentality that exercise has to be difficult and unpleasant.
How do you exercise your glutes correctly?
Your glutes aren’t just one muscle. In fact, they’re composed of three muscles. Therefore, you should choose an exercise that works one at a time. We’ll explain more.
The glutes are divided into 3 muscles: the gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, and gluteus minimus.
- The largest muscle of the three and the one that determines the general size of your glutes is called the gluteus maximus.
- The gluteus medius is above the gluteus maximus.
- The gluteus minimus is found below, at the very bottom of the gluteus maximus. It’s in charge of giving the round form of the glutes.
Doing random exercises does not assure that you’re exercising all 3 muscles. Because of this, it is fundamental to work all three of these muscles during your exercise routine. This way, you will obtain the fastest results.
Want to know more?: How to Tone Your Glutes the Smart Way
Exercises to get bigger glutes quickly
This is the most well-known exercise for getting bigger glutes quickly. There are infinite ways to do effective squats.
What we recommend is that you do squats without weights. Then, little by little, add them to exert more pressure on the muscles.
- The correct manner to do a squat is to stand up straight, preferably with legs spread far apart.
- Bend the knees without extending over the ends of the toes, while you extend your hips slightly towards the back.
- Lower yourself as far as possible and come back up.
- The best way is to repeat this movement 10 times and to do 5 reps.
If you feel that you’re exerting too much force on your legs, spread your legs farther apart. This will allow the glutes to do more work.
2. Sumo squats
This exercise is perfect to tone the interior muscles of the glutes.
You can do this with weights on both sides, with a dumbbell, with one weight, or a weight located directly between your separated legs.
- Stand up straight and spread your legs.
- Bend your knees until they’re horizontal. Then, with the help of the weight, lower yourself.
- Ideally, you should feel pressure in the glutes when you squat further down, which is what you’re aiming for.
- Do this 10 times for 5 reps.
3. Squats with a jump
This is a variation of the squat.
- Bend your knees as you would for a normal squat.
- Then, instead of standing straight up, you jump up in the air.
- Finally, rest for 10 seconds.
- Repeat for 5 minutes.
Visit this article: 7 Reasons Why You Should Be Doing Squats Every Day
This exercise is one of the most effective to help you get bigger glutes quickly.
- Standing up straight, take a step, stretching your leg in front of you.
- Hold a weight or a dumbbell in your hands.
- Bend your knees and get up again without changing your position.
- Lastly, do 5 times each leg and then 10 reps.
5. Leg raises
This is excellent to work the lower part of the glutes. Similarly to the other exercises, you can do this with or without weights. However, it’s recommendable to use ankle weights.
- Starting on your hands and knees, raise one leg toward the ceiling, making sure your leg is bent.
- Maintain this posture for a few seconds and then let go.
- Then, repeat with the other leg.
- Do these in series 5 for 10 or 15 reps.
- It’s important that when you come back to the starting position, you contract your glutes. This is what makes the exercise effective.
- If you use a weight, place it in front of you, with your arms outstretched or by your sides.
- Do 5 sets of 10 to 15 reps.
Now that you have the 5 best exercises to get bigger glutes quickly, design a routine that will help you reach your goal. What are you waiting for?