If you’ve decided that you want to lose weight healthily without feeling hungry, it’s possible that you’ll have some questions about how to do it.
There are many different types of diets, some are contradictory, and not all of them work effectively for everyone. However, there are some useful general tips that can help you to lose weight.
In this article, discover 3 simple habits that will help you lose weight healthily, easily, and without getting hungry.
It’s possible to lose weight and not go hungry.
There is a common misconception about slimming down. Often, we associate it with a restriction of fats and calories, smaller portions, and increased exercise.
Although these are general guidelines, it has to be said that there are many factors that influence weight loss.
The most important thing is lose weight gradually and healthily and adopt good habits to keep the weight off in the long term. This way, although it will take a little longer to reach your target weight, the results will be more sustainable and you’ll avoid a rebound.
Going hungry is never a good option. People who make this unnecessary sacrifice forget that the body is intelligent. By doing this, the only thing you achieve is encourage the storing of fat and an increase in hunger.
Three simple habits for slimming down
Among all the different factors to help you lose weight, we recommend these 3 simple habits, which have surprising results for healthy weight loss.
1. Water and vinegar
The simple combination of water and apple cider vinegar has some miraculous effects for helping with weight loss.
- First, this medicinal drink accelerates your metabolism. This results in increased energy expenditure and burning of calories.
- Water and vinegar also reduce blood sugar levels. This benefit, as well as preventing other health problems, soothes hunger for sweets and helps digestion.
- Lastly, apple cider vinegar helps the elimination of fats and toxins from the body.
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (15 ml)
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
How to take it?
- Take this mixture three times a day, half an hour before each main meal.
2. Combination of foods
Learning to combine goods is a very effective key for losing weight while eating the same amount.
The important thing is to discover the foods that, when mixed, tend to cause weight loss more than in a different combination.
Furthermore, by paying attention to this, you can also address digestive problems and combat fluid retention and swelling.
Foods that you shouldn’t mix include:
- Different types of protein in the same meal: Meat, fish, eggs, legumes. One ration of protein for each meal is sufficient, and you should alternative between animal and vegetable protein.
- Dairy products should be eaten alone. They don’t mix well with any other foods.
- Desserts: Both fruits and sweets of any kind cause weight gain and disrupt digestion if you eat them with meals.
- Protein is better from vegetables: A typical hamburger and fries doesn’t just contain a lot of calories, but it also has a bad mixture of protein and carbohydrates.
Any time you eat meat you should accompany it with a portion of vegetables.
3. Smart dinners
Breakfast and lunch are very important meals, but the meal we need to pay attention to in order to lose weight is dinner. What you eat in the evening will tend to be converted into fat reserves in the body.
You should remember two key things:
- Have dinner early: We don’t recommend having dinner later than two hours before you go to bed. The best would be to have dinner before 8:00 pm.
To avoid hunger, try to bulk out your other main means, breakfast and lunch.
- Have a light dinner: You should reduce carbohydrates (bread, pizza, pasta, potatoes) in the evening , since they contain too much energy. Instead, try opting for some protein and vegetables.
In any case, you can add a small portion of cereals like quinoa, oats, or millet, which are rich in protein. Chickpea flour is also a great alternative for flour for making pancakes and other pastries.