Natural Remedies for Blackheads, Warts and Blemishes
Everyone is exposed to many different skins problems that affect their self esteem and physical appearance. Most of them are not related to a disorder or disease that directly affects the body, but they’re still an unpleasant problem that most want to get rid of. So today, we’ll look specifically at natural remedies for blackheads, warts and blemishes.
Changes in the skin caused by an infection, allergic reaction, sun exposure, or diseases can leave a person not feeling good about themselves and looking for ways to improve their skin. Luckily it is really easy to eliminate these problems that negatively affect the skin’s appearance and cause premature aging.
Many commercial treatments can cost a lot of money without delivering the expected results. However, natural remedies are an economical and healthy alternative to care for the skin and say good bye to unpleasant skin problems.
What are some natural remedies for blackheads?
Blackheads are a common beauty problem that occurs when pores become clogged with excess oil, dirt and dead cells.
To fight this problem and get your skin looking fresh and clean, try these remedies
It’s considered the most economical solution to remove unsightly blackheads.
- Remove any makeup and clean the face thoroughly, boil some water and place your face in the rising steam.
- Cover your head with a towel to allow the vapor to distribute itself evenly across the face.
- We recommend adding a few drops of tea tree essential oil for the best results.
Exfoliating the skin removes dead cells and trapped dirt.
- Mix some sugar and the juice of a medium lemon to form a paste.
- Apply to the face in gentle, circular motions.
- Apply before bed as you shouldn’t expose the skin to sunlight immediately after this treatment.
How can I remove warts with natural remedies?
Warts are caused by the human papiloma virus (HPV), which consists of over 100 different types that can affect the body in different ways.
Although there are many commercial and professional techniques to remove warts, natural remedies are also really effective, not to mention cheaper.
We recommend reading: Quickly Remove Minor Warts with Just One Ingredient
Apple cider vinegar
Due to its high acidity and antibiotic properties, apple cider vinegar is an effective product for removing warts and fighting the virus that causes them.
- Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and apply to the wart. Cover the cotton ball with adhesive tape to let it work overnight.
- Apply this remedy every night for the best results.
Because of its antiviral and antibiotic properties, garlic is one of the best remedies for removing warts and fighting the virus that causes them.
- Crush a clove of garlic to make a paste and apply to the affected area.
- Cover with a bandage and repeat twice daily for best results.
How can I diminish the appearance of age spots?
With the passage of time and constant exposure to the sun and pollution, it’s normal for the skin to develop age spots and undergo changes that make it look older than it should.
These natural treatments provide the skin with important nutrients and antioxidants which help eliminate dead cells and prevent premature aging.
It hydrates and regenerates the skin to reduce the damage caused by exposure to UV radiation and toxic agents in the environment.
- Extract the gel and apply to the age spots that you wish to remove.
- Let work for 30 minutes and wash the area with cold water.
- Repeat this treatment daily.
This ingredient is known for its powerful anti-aging properties which are capable of reducing hyperpigmentation to restore the skin’s natural tone.
- Mix two tablespoons powdered sandalwood, two tablespoons rose water, a teaspoon of glycerin and the juice of one lemon.
- Apply the mix to age spots, let dry and then rinse with water.