Want Your Hair to Grow Strong Fast? Try These Natural Solutions
Hair influences your physical appearance, which is why you should always keep it moisturized. If you are lacking any of the following vitamins and minerals, this could potentially impact your hair’s growth.
Vitamin C is important for healthy hair because it helps increase blood circulation in hair follicles. This means that if blood flows well throughout the scalp, then your hair will also receive the nutrients it needs to grow.
B group vitamins
There are a variety of B group vitamins — that are necessary to include in your diet — to have fast growing hair. Including them in your diet is essential for speedy hair growth.
Your hair could show the following signs if you are not consuming enough vitamin B:
- Split ends
- Hair loss
Vitamin B12 is the most important of this vitamin group. Therefore, include it in your daily diet to get healthy hair.
This is an essential vitamin for strong hair. If you’ve already been taking vitamin E, you will have probably noticed a difference. In addition to making your hair healthier, vitamin E also helps hair strands grow faster.
Niacin, or vitamin B3
Niacin is a part of the B group vitamins that deserves special recognition for how it nourishes the scalp by boosting and speeding up healthy hair growth. If your diet lacks niacin, your hair may have a damaged and lifeless appearance, and even start to fall out.
How to stimulate fast hair growth
There are plenty of natural answers that can help revive your hair. Below, you can learn a few of them.
Read this article too: 7 Hair Loss Myths
1. Aloe vera lotion and brewer’s yeast for healthy hair
By combining aloe vera and an ingredient like brewer’s yeast, you can stimulate natural hair growth and at the same time, keep it from falling out. This simple treatment can eliminate excess oil, prevent dryness and improve your hair’s overall appearance in a matter of days.
- 2 aloe vera leaves (150 g)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (15 ml)
- 1 teaspoon of brewer’s yeast (5 g)
- Extract the gel from 2 aloe vera leaves and place into a mixing bowl.
- Add the olive oil and brewer’s yeast. Mix well until the mixture has a creamy texture.
- After, apply the natural cream to wet hair, leave on for 2 hours and wash off with plenty of cold water.
2. Mayonnaise for stronger hair
Mayonnaise is an ingredient that’s rich in natural oils and vitamins, which can strengthen hair to prevent dryness, weak and split ends because it’s full of vitamins A, D and E. This simple recipe only requires mayonnaise. Mayonnaise has all you need to revive your hair.
- ½ cup of mayonnaise (100 g)
- 1 shower cap or plastic bag
- First, completely wet your hair.
- Second, apply the mayonnaise making sure to spread from roots to tips.
- Third, cover your hair by putting on shower cap, or plastic bag, and leave on for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, wash the mayonnaise off with plenty of water.
Check this article too: 5 Mayonnaise Hair Masks for Luxuriously Soft Hair
3. Egg yolk and olive oil for strong roots
Eggs are a great source of vitamin E and protein that strengthen the roots of hair strands, which in turn prevents hair from falling out while speeding up growth. In addition, the fatty compounds in the yolk help naturally keep hair moisturized, fighting dryness.
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (30 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of warm water (15 ml)
- First, beat the yolk with a fork in a bowl.
- Add the olive oil and warm water and continue beating until everything is well mixed.
- Apply the mixture to hair and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Once the time is up, wash your hair as you normally would with shampoo and conditioner.
Everyone dreams about having healthy, soft and shiny hair. However, everyday life habits can damage and weaken it.
Sometimes people don’t consider that simple actions can have consequences on their hair, which is why these simple recipes and instructions can help get people beautiful hair.