Try this Exquisite Honey and Cinnamon Banana Bread
Desserts are part of our worldwide gastronomy. Also, they’re a real weakness for a lot of people. The problem is that they aren’t always healthy or recommended in a healthy diet. However, today you can find out about one that’s nutritious and simple: honey and cinnamon banana bread.
Go ahead and give this bread a try!
A Delicious Honey and Cinnamon Banana Bread Recipe
One of the reasons why you may feel some concern when it comes to sweet recipes is sugar. In general, people often believe desserts are bad because they have too many calories.
Usually, desserts, especially ones that are made with wheat flour or dairy products, are not necessarily a forbidden fruit.
Thus, if you are a physically active person who does regular exercise and you tend to eat all food groups, the negative effects of sugar or candy won’t make too much of a difference in your body weight. It’s important to eat a balanced diet and not to overdo the consumption of any nutrient.
However, this banana, honey and cinnamon cake recipe is considered to be low in sugar and very healthy. It’s worth paying a little attention to each of the ingredients because they’re very nutritious. Bananas are loaded with many benefits, especially a mineral in particular: potassium. Meanwhile, cinnamon and honey also provide multiple nutrients, such as vitamins A, B, and C.
Read this article, too: Benefits of a Tablespoon of Cinnamon and Honey Every Day
How to Make Honey and Cinnamon, Banana Bread
- 2 ½ cups of whole wheat flour (300 g)
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda (15 g)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder (15 g)
- 4 tablespoons of honey (100 g)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (100 g)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup of chopped nuts (150 g)
- 3 tablespoons of butter (60 g)
- 1 cup of liquid milk (250 ml)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of honey (extra) (50 g)
- Start by preheating oven to 180°C (356°F), make the heating is well-balanced in the oven. The heat should be well-balanced in order to cook this recipe.
- Then, rub some butter in the baking mold and set to the side for later.
- Now, in a small pan, add the following ingredients: milk, butter, and honey. Heat it up without reaching a boil and set to the side.
- Then, strain the wheat flour, cinnamon, and baking soda. Also, gradually add sugar and walnuts.
- At the same time, in another bowl, mash the bananas and beat the eggs. Later, add the mixture of butter, milk, and honey and stir well.
- With the help of a wooden spoon, you can mix the honey and cinnamon banana bread dough. Make sure there aren’t any clumps.
- Afterward, put the mixture into the mold and bake for 45 minutes.
- Once you reach the 30-minute point, you’ll see that the surface of the bread has turned golden brown. Cover it with aluminum foil to prevent it from burning.
- After the remaining 15 minutes are up, take it out the oven to let it cool down for a few minutes and then you’ll be able to pour son honey on top. At this point, you’re ready to serve it!
Check out this article, too: Four Desserts for Diabetics
Foods that Go Well with Honey and Cinnamon Banana Bread
Once you’ve finished making this honey and cinnamon banana bread recipe, you’ll be able to enjoy it at any time. However, it’s always good to know which things go well with this nutritious dessert, either for breakfast or as a mid-afternoon snack.
This snack is ideal for the winter or autumn. You can eat it with a nice cup of coffee along with some foamy cream. On the other hand, if you’re a tea lover, you can enjoy this delicious dessert with some iced lemon or peach tea. That way, you can enjoy the contrast between sweet and sour while you benefit from the vitamins.
Finally, it’s important not to feel guilty about eating this incredible honey and cinnamon banana bread recipe. Enjoy it!It might interest you...