Try This Effective Diet to Reduce Your Abdomen
Having a slim and toned stomach is one of the great ambitions of those who adopt a weight loss plan. Even though it’s not easy to do it, losing inches in this area of the body is key to a more sleek figure.
The major inconvenience is that, unfortunately, this tends to be the area where fat accumulates. Additionally, it implies problems such as fluid retention, constipation, and other ailments that make it appear bloated. So, before resorting to miracle methods, it’s best to adopt a diet that’s low in calories, which supports the functions that allow you to fight fat.
This way, you can avoid undesirable reactions in the body while reducing your size so that your abdomen looks flat and sculptured. Are you interested? Don’t miss out on this diet that we’re sharing with you.
Reduce Your Abdomen with a Healthy Diet
To reduce your abdomen effectively, it’s fundamental to burn more calories than you consume. That’s why, in addition to decreasing the number of calories you eat, it’s fundamental to adopt a training plan.
Together, these two habits kick off your metabolism and improve its capacity to transform nutrients into energy sources. Therefore, little by little, your weight goes down and your abdomen begins to flatten.
Another aspect that needs to be taken into account is hydration. Daily consumption of water stimulates digestion and promotes the elimination of fluids and toxins that cause bloating issues.
Foods allowed on diet
To follow an effective diet to fight stomach fat, it’s vital to recognize the foods that are beneficial to this process. This way, you can expand your diet without gaining weight.
The recommendations are:
- Seeds, nuts and dried fruit.
- Lean meat and fish.
- Legumes (lentils, garbanzos, beans).
- Fruit (apples, oranges, strawberries, bananas, etc.).
- Green vegetables (broccoli, spinach, lettuce, Swiss chard, etc.).
- Non-fat dairy products or vegetable milks (in small quantities).
We recommend:Healthy and Economical Foods
Prohibited foods on diet
To get the best results on this diet, it’s necessary to limit or eliminate some foods that are low in nutrients, but rich in saturated fat and sugar. These substances have been shown to promote obesity.
- Whole dairy products.
- Processed meats.
- Fried snacks.
- Cheeses that are rich in fat.
- Canned foods.
- Prepared foods.
- Vegetable oils such as soy and palm oils.
- Carbonated drinks or sodas.
- Sweets, cakes, and any pastries.
In addition, some of these ultra-processed foods are associated with an increased risk of developing complex pathologies, according to a study published in JAMA.
Also check: 2 Diets to Have a Cover Girl Body
Model Diet to Reduce Your Abdomen
To achieve good results, it’s advisable to follow a weekly plan that includes three main meals and two snacks. The following menus are samples of how to create balanced and light meals.
Foods can be modified, as long as they meet the body’s nutritional requirements. The most important thing is to avoid combinations that exceed the recommended number of calories (between 1800 and 2000 per day).
- Tea and a tortilla with 4 egg whites and spinach.
- A slice of whole wheat bread, a cup of vegetable milk (250 ml), and one cooked egg.
- A cup of oatmeal milk (250 ml), a slice of whole wheat bread, and a bowl of strawberries and blueberries.
- Plain yogurt (125 ml) with a handful of almonds or walnuts (30 g).
- A cup of chopped fruit (cantaloupe, watermelon, apples, etc.).
- A portion of chicken breast (150 g) and a tossed salad (with olive oil dressing).
- A salad of greens, a portion of lean meat (150 g), an apple as dessert.
- A cup of vegetable soup with pieces of chicken.
- A watermelon and strawberry smoothie (200 ml).
- A piece of roasted chicken (100 g) with cucumber slices.
- One slice of whole wheat bread with slices of tomato and a tea (250 ml).
- Vegetable or chicken soup with two whole wheat pieces of toast.
- A portion of grilled chicken breast (150 g) and steamed broccoli.
- Two slices of whole wheat bread with turkey breast and mixed vegetables roasted in the oven.
- Water (between 6 to 8 glasses a day).
- Detoxing fruits (watermelon, papaya, pear, kiwi, etc.).
- Herb and spice infusions (ginger, cinnamon, chamomile, sage, etc.).
Keep in mind that you can also introduce a protocol with evidence of weight loss, such as intermittent fasting. However, always do it under the supervision of a professional.
Plan a Diet to Reduce Your Abdomen
You’ll begin to notice the results of this diet in a matter of weeks when it’s accompanied by exercise. Be disciplined and get the abdomen you’ve always wanted!It might interest you...