Try This Effective Diet to Reduce Your Abdomen
You'll begin to notice the results of this diet in a matter of weeks when it's accompanied by exercise. Be disciplined and get the abdomen you've always wanted!
Do you want to reduce your abdomen?
Having a slim and toned stomach is a common goal for many. Even though it’s not easy to do this, losing inches in this area of the body is key to a more sleek figure.
The major annoyance is that, unfortunately, this tends to be the area that accumulates fat. The result is problems such as fluid retention, constipation, and other ailments that make it appear bloated.
Before resorting to miracle methods, it’s best to adopt a diet that’s low in calories that supports the functions that allow you to fight fat.
This way, you can avoid undesirable reactions in the body while reducing your measurements so that your abdomen looks flat and sculptured.
Are you interested? Don’t miss out on this diet that we’re going to share with you.
To reduce your abdomen effectively, it’s fundamental to burn more calories than you consume. This is why, in addition to decreasing the number of calories you eat, it’s necessary to adopt a training plan.
Together, these two habits kick off your metabolism. They improve its capacity to transform nutrients into sources of energy. Therefore, little by little, your weight goes down and your abdomen begins to flatten.
Another aspect that needs to be taken into account is hydration. The daily consumption of water stimulates digestion and promotes the elimination of fluids and toxins that produce problems of bloating.
Foods permitted on the diet
To follow an effective diet to fight stomach fat, it’s vital to recognize the foods that are beneficial to this process. This way, you can expand your diet without gaining weight.
The recommendations are:
- Green vegetables (broccoli, spinach, lettuce, Swiss chard, etc.)
- Fruit (apples, oranges, strawberries, bananas, etc.)
- Legumes (lentils, garbanzos, beans)
- Lean meat and fish
- Seeds, nuts and dried fruit
- Non-fat dairy products or vegetable milks (in small quantities)
We recommend: Healthy and Economical Foods
- Sweets, cakes, and any pastries.
- Processed meats
- Fried snacks
- Carbonated drinks or sodas
- Cheeses that are rich in fat
- Vegetable oils such as soy and palm oils
- Whole dairy products
- Canned foods
- Prepared foods
Also see: 2 Diets to Have a Cover Girl Body
Next, we’ll take a look at some ideas to help you plan your meals.
• Tea and a tortilla with 4 egg whites and spinach
• A slice of whole wheat bread, a cup of vegetable milk, and a cooked egg
• A cup of oatmeal milk, slice of whole wheat bread, and a bowl of strawberries and blueberries.
• Plain yogurt with a handful of almonds or walnuts
• A cup of chopped fruit (cantaloupe, watermelon, apples)
• A portion of chicken breast (1/4 lb.) and a tossed salad with oil and vinegar dressing.
• A salad of greens, a portion of lean meat (1/4 lb.), an apple as dessert
• A cup of vegetable soup with pieces of chicken
• A watermelon and strawberry smoothie
• A piece of roasted chicken (1/4 lb.) with pepper slices
• One slice of whole wheat bread with slices of tomato with an infusion
• Vegetable or chicken soup with two whole wheat pieces of toast
• A portion of grilled chicken breast and steamed broccoli
• Two slices of whole wheat bread with turkey breast and mixed vegetables roasted in the oven.
• Herb and spice infusions (ginger, cantoloupe, cinnamon, camomile, basil, etc.)
• Water (between 6 to 8 glasses a day)
• Detoxing fruits (watermelon, papaya, cantaloupe, pear, kiwi, etc.)
You’ll begin to notice the results of this diet in a matter of weeks when it’s accompanied by exercise. Be disciplined and get the abdomen you’ve always wanted!