Try These Two Orange Cake Recipes with Healthy Ingredients
The best desserts are made with healthy ingredients. Besides being very delicious, you'll be taking care of everyone's health. Orange cake is an ideal dessert for any occasion
Most of us have a weakness for desserts. After all, sweets are always tasty. Nevertheless, we should also look after our health and be aware of what we’re consuming. In this article, we’ll show you two ways to make an orange cake with healthy ingredients.
We all know that oranges are an important fruit with high vitamin C content.
But is this their only property?
The answer is “no!
- Are excellent antioxidants
- Are disinfectant and microbiocide
- Improve your digestive system
- Help with the retention of iron
- Improve skin health
- Fight cholesterol
In addition to this, oranges can reduce the risk of cardiac, vascular, and degenerative disease. They also help in the production of collagen, red blood cells, and fight multiple infections in our body.
For this recipe, you’ll just use ingredients that are low in calories and carbohydrates. You’ll include natural sweeteners, grains that don’t elevate glucose levels in the blood, healthy vegetable oils, and other foods that are beneficial to the body.
So what are you waiting for? Learn to make orange cake two different ways with healthy ingredients that even the youngest members of the household will love!
In this case, you’ll just need the healthy ingredients. The rest will be the same preparation as any other orange cake.
In addition, it will maje for a delicious dessert for lunch or dinner. Remember that it’s not a lot of work to make it, and it’s a healthy dessert option.
- 5 organic eggs
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of skim milk
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- The rind of one orangeDirections
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, coconut oil, skim milk, honey, vanilla, and orange rind.
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Pour the first mixture into a second bowl with the flour and mix well.
- Grease the baking pan with a little coconut oil and sprinkle with a bit of flour to preventing sticking on the edges.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- When finished, allow to cool and decorate with orange slices if you like.
- Enjoy your delicious orange cake!
2. Orange cake for diabetes
We know that diabetes is often a disease the doesn’t allow people to enjoy the little pleasures of life. However, it doesn’t always have to be that way.
This recipe in particular is made with healthy ingredients. It’s made so people with diabetes can enjoy it.
- •4 organic eggs
- 1/4 cup of stevia
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 3/4 cup spelt flour
- The juice of one orange
- The rind of one orange
- With a mixer, beat the stevia and the olive oil together. You can also use coconut oil, which is also healthy.
- Add the eggs one at a time and then the rind and the orange juice, beating them while adding.
- Add the flour and the milk and continue mixing until there are no more lumps.
- Pour the batter into a pan and bake for 30 to 40 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove from the oven.
- Allow to cool and serve your delicious cake!